THIRTEEN

Regina POV:

Maybe I can threaten the person who knows.

Maybe I can tell them Y/n came onto me? No. No, I can't do that to her...

Fuck! How do I save myself here...

I'm sorry, Y/n.

"I think we should break up."

Silence. Ew, it's uncomfy. Just say something. Preferably something that I want you to say.

"Nope, nuh-uh, no way, not happening." She finally says.

"What?"

"Do you want this?"

"Well... No-"

"So it's not happening! Look, I can fix this." She suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me up. She drags me out of the pantry mumbling things to herself.

"Where are you guys going?" Karen calls from the stairs, she rushes down towards us.

"I'm going to kill Aaron." Y/n says. Why is she always so fucking hot when she's like this?

"Oh, okay!" Karen says with a smile.

Y/n continues to drag me around.

"Y/n." I say. But she just keeps on mumbling to herself.

"Y/n!" I repeat.

"Just a little white lie-" she continues to mumble.

"Y/N!"

"REGINA! We're not breaking up over something that can be brushed off as a rumour! I can fix this! I can find out who did this and we-"

"Y/n-"

"Please, Regina, I can't lose you and I know you can't lose me too." Okay, she's right, but I hate that. But I think this is the situation where I just have to suck it up.

"Okay."

--------------------------------+

Y/n POV:

Brian's house.

We turn on the light to his dad's study, and he clear the useless junk off the table to put his pin board down.

"You told Brian?" Karen asks, crossing her arms and looking at the pin board.

"I had to, Brian's like my gay dad."

"Please don't call me your gay dad." Brian says, getting Polaroids of different people from the school.

"What the actual fuck."

"Regina, don't be mean." I warn.

"Again..." Brian mumbles.

"Okay, there's clearly some lore that I don't know about but no offense, that isn't important right now."

"Sure. Okay, Y/n, who's the first person you think would know about something like this." Brain asks.

"Besides from you... Oh fuck. Cady."

"Your sister?" Brian asks, and I nod.

"Yeah, that does make sense. I mean, I did sort of tell her that I'd talk to Aaron for her and then kiss him in front of her, so..." Regina gestures with her hands.

Brian sighs. "Oh, my god..." He rubs his face and puts a red thumbtack on the photo of Cady. I still have no idea where he got those but okay.

"Gretchen's been acting pretty weird lately." I add.

"Really?" Regina asks.

"Do you pay attention to any of your friends?"

She shrugs. "I pay attention to you?"