SEVENTEEN

"We gotta put you in there" Regina says, wiping her eyes. I quickly get up and grab a tissue for her.

"What're you gonna write about me? Regina's lap dog?" I ask, staring at the burn book.

"... I'm helping you." Regina says.

"Right. So, what?" I see her take the tissue out of the corner of my eye.

"It doesn't have to be major or anything... Just like... Y/n Heron..." She bites her lip, thinking. Then she starts writing.

I have a look when she's done. "Y/n Heron, the clinginess person you will ever meet?"

"I mean, it's not true, obviously."

"Half of the stuff in here is true. Everyone's gonna believe it."

"Oh, my god. It's not that serious babe, please." Regina rolls her eyes.

"... What would you have written about me if I weren't in the plastics?" I ask, curling myself up.

"... I wouldn't have written about you-"

"Bullshit... What?"

"Y/n, sorry, but you're being a total bitch right now."

"I'm being a bitch? Regina! Look at the fucking book in front of you!"

"I don't mean what I wrote about you!"

"I get that, cool. But look at all of the other fucking pages. Do you mean those?" Regina doesn't respond. "Oh, my god." I rub my face.

"... Fine, if you don't want to help me why don't you just leave?" Regina asks, crossing her arms. I immediately stand up.

"I hope you come around." I say, leaving the room.

--------------------------------+

REGINA POV:

I miss her so much. She just left, but still. Why am I do fucking stupid!?

Of course she would leave. This whole time I thought I would be the one to break up with her if it ever were to come to that.

What if she breaks up with me?

Maybe I should take her out of the burn book.

No. No, I can't do that to her.

Fuck you, love. I fucking hate love.

I was fine when I loved Shane Oman, or maybe I didn't?

FUCK

What do I do? What if Y/n hates me forever and ever?

Maybe I should throw myself onto some spiky rocks. Let her step on me.

Fuck it. I'm doing it.

Not the spiky rock thing, this fucking burn book thing.

I'm gonna print out all the pages and spread them around school. Frame Cady and those sluts that now follow her around.

I'm sorry, Y/n. I love you.

--------------------------------+

Y/N POV:

I don't regret doing that... not at all... 

Fuck, I regret doing that.

Whatever! Her fault for being a dickhead.

I'm going to sleep...

...

I can't sleep.

--------------------------------+