TEN

Regina pushed me into a stall in the bathrooms. I let her, of course, why wouldn't I? And also when she's kissing me. Dude. Come on. I push her away slightly to ask a question.

"What about your lipgloss?" I ask, out of breath from the suddenness of it all. Regina shrugs.

"Performance is over." She says with a smile, then we immediately go back to our little make out sesh.

"So-... Are you gonna- break- break up with-... Aaron?" I ask through kisses.

"Mm... Not yet..." She responds. I'm upset, naturally, but also I'm a bit busy to be upset.

A moment passes and I remember that I'm upset. I push her away. "I'm upset."

"I love that you're so in-tune with your emotions, baby." She says, tilting her head to the side and rubbing my shoulders.

"Why do you sound-... Baby?"

"Yeah, do you not like it?"

"Uuhhh..."

"I'll, like, not call you that if you don't want it."

"No, please, my queen, you may call me whatever you want."

"Well, you can keep calling me 'my queen',"

"Done."

We go back to kissing.

"Are you going to apologise to Janis anytime soon?" I ask, pushing her away again.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Right, Yeah- yes! of course, yes, sorry-" Regina interrupts my nervous apology with more kissing. Life is great.

--------------------------------+

In human rights, Brian and I exchange notes.

I feel like you've been acting more gleeful than usual.

I write.

I'm sorry, would you rather me be sad?

I laugh a little and the teacher immediately snaps to me.

Just curious on what's going on in your life.

I pass the note back to Brian and he looks at it for a while, hesitating to write back.

"What?" I whisper to him. He moves the note away from my view to write something. Like I'm not gonna see it anyways.

I have a partner.

"WHAT!?"

"Y/N! SHHHH!" The teacher shouts. I apologies and turn back to Brain.

"Who?" I whisper and he scribbles something on the note.

You're gay, obviously, so I'm not scared to say that I'm also gay and stuff so yeah.

He looks over to the teacher and pretends to be listening to her YAPPING (Literally my human rights teacher when we're supposed to be WATCHING A FUCKING SHOW JESUS CHRIST PLEASE SHUT UP)

Well I guess I should probably tell you that I have a girlfriend.

I write back.

Whooooooooo???!?!?!!!?!?!?

Brian scribbles, it's almost not readable.

Would you believe me if I said it was Regina George?

"WHAT!?" Brian shouts, standing up.

"Y/N, BRIAN, GO STAND OUTSIDE!"

--------------------------------+

"Christmas break! Christmas break!" I chant as I skip into my beautiful, beautiful home I will be spending the next two or so weeks in.

Cady dramatically flicks her hair before sitting down on the couch furthest away from Dad.

"Y/n, stop shouting." Mum says, walking down the stairs, she hugs Cady from behind. "How was your day?" She asks, clearly only to Cady.

While they talk, I sit down next to Dad. "So, how's your friend?" Dad asks, raising his eyebrows and puts emphasis on the word 'friend', I know he's talking about Regina.

"... Brain's good, I mean, he's, like, doing alright, if that's what you're asking..." I respond.

"Sure, yeah." Dad gives me a small nudge.

Suddenly it's extremely awkward.

"You've been hanging out with Brain a lot, Y/n." Mum points out. Oh great.

"Yeah? He's, my friend." I cross my arms and sink back into the couch.

"Are you sure he's not... more?"

"Hah!" Cady laughs. I give her a glare.

"What's funny?" I ask.

Cady looks at me with a smile. "Nothing." She shakes her head and hides her now small smirk with her hand. What the actual fuck is going on?

--------------------------------+

As I assume most people do in the holidays, I've been staying up until the morning and waking up in the afternoon.

On this fine day, I wake up at two thirty pm. Woken up to a shit ton of talking coming from Cady's room. So, instead of actually going in there and sorting it out, I bang on the wall that's dividing our two rooms.

"SHUT UP!" I shout.

"Y/N!" Mum scolds from downstairs.

I groan and roll myself up in my bed. The door opens and I hear heavy footsteps near my bed. "Sorry dad..." I mumble.

"It's alright my sweetie pie." Damian says- Damian?

"Damian?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing in my room?"

"Pretending to be your dad?"

"... Okay." I sit up and rub my face. I probably have the most horrendous bed hair.

"Oh, you have the most horrendous bed hair." Damian points out, trying to fix it.

"Thanks, Damian. You don't need to do whatever you're trying to do."

"I'm fixing it-"

"No, not really-"

"Just let me-"

"Okay-"

"-Yep..."

Cady swings open the door. "Damian." She calls for him.

"Well, this little flying monkey has to return to the witch." Damian says, pointing to himself and standing up from my bed, I give him a friendly punch to the arm as he leaves.

Before Cady closes the door, she shoots me a glare.

ERRRMMM LITTLE BITCH ALERT!! WHAT THE FLIP IS YOUR PROBLEM

--------------------------------+

A/N

Okay, so, it's been a while, woohoo!! I finally updated!! Yayy!!

I don't know what the fuck this chapter was, I just wanted some silly little interactions between Y/n and the people who she's supposed to be closest with, I wanna show more of the small relationships she has or whatever I don't know what I'm yapping about.

Bye!!