FIVE

"Y/n?... Y/n... Y/N!!"

"AH!" I sit up in bed, rubbing my eyes "What?..." I feel soft arms wrap around me.

"Morning sleepy head" I turn my head to find...

"Regina?" She giggles and pushes me down on the bed, cuddling into my side.

"Don't sound so surprised..." She mutters and she kisses MY CHEEK!?!?

"What's going on?" I ask, wrapping my arm around her anyway.

"Well, you're dreaming, obviously. I asked if you dreamt of me and I didn't get to hear your reply, so sad." She pouts, running her hand through my hair.

"The bell, it- I didn't have enough time to respond." I explain.

"You can speak over the bell."

"You ran away."

"I was flustered."

I stare at her for a moment before she speaks again. "Say I didn't leave, and the bell didn't ring. What would you say?" She asks. I think for a moment.

"I don't think I would've said anything."

"... You should get more confident."

"I thought you found my quietness cute."

"You are cute."

"That's five now."

"Uh-uh... You're dreaming, remember?"

I smile and turn my head away. "Unfortunately..."

"Do you like me, Y/n?" She asks, and I turn my head back to her.

"Yeah... I do." Regina smiles, and sits up.

"You better wake up. I'll be coming over soon." She winks and walks out the room.

--------------------------------+

I stand by the door and patiently wait for Regina's arrival.

"You know she's probably not gonna be here for a while, right?" Dad says.

"Well, I don't know when she's coming over so I should be prepared, right?" I speak, gesturing wildly with my hands before wiping them on my pants. Dad chuckles.

"Just, take it easy will you-"

Knock knock

"Shit- call for me." I whisper.

"Wh- uh, Y/N!!" Dad yells before shrugging. I step on the spot, making my steps slowly get louder and I open the door.

"Hi."

"Hey, Y/n." Regina smiles and peaks her head in. I step aside quickly.

"Sorry- come in." Regina steps inside and immediately brings her attention to my father, she gives him a small wave and we head up to my room.

"You're father's handsome." Regina says, strutting around my room.

"... Uh." I chuckle nervously.

"What? If you can make jokes about my mum surely I can make jokes about your dad." She says, looking through the books on my shelf.

"It's not the same."

"How?... I know you're gay, Y/n." She turns around, her hair flicks in the process. I stare at her in shock.

"Relax, I don't care." She shrugs, sitting on my bed. I laugh nervously. "My cousin's gay." She says.

"Ah, okay." I nod. An awkward silence falls between us until I clap. "Let's get this assignment started, shall we?"

The assignment has a strong start, but after a few minutes we start to get bored. I notice her looking at me.

"What?" I ask, turning to her. She shrugs.

"I don't know, you look cute when you're all focused like that." She tucks some hair behind my ear.

"Sixth time."

"Fifth. Still dreaming 'bout me Y/n?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

She definitely knows what she's doing. And now I know for sure because if she knows I'm gay, she probably knows I like her. Which means she's leading me on. Which is a cunt thing to do, but I'm not complaining. Maybe if I play into it she'll think otherwise.

"And what if I said yes?" I lean forward slightly, smirking.

"Is that a confession?" Shit.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dad swings the door open and I quickly move away from Regina.

"Dad, what'd I say about knocking?" I sit up straight.

"Well you're not naked, aren't you?" Regina giggles. "I got pizza downstairs if you guys are hungry... So, yeah. Come down if you want anything." He says, closing the door with a nod.

Regina and I glance at each other.

--------------------------------+

"So, are you still single?"

"Cady." I say, in a warning tone.

"What? Genuine question!" She says, putting her hands up in defense.

"What do you think?"

"I think you can go fuck yourself."

I scoff. "What was that for!?"

"You're so shy! It's sad." Cady pouts at me.

"What was I supposed to do? Confess my feelings?"

"Yes!"

"No! Do you hear yourself, Cady? You sound insane."

"I do hear myself!" I make a face at her before she speaks again. "I think, she likes you." I laugh.

"Wow. Okay. Are you gonna tell me the earth is flat next?"

"Oh, come on, it's not that far of a leap."

"Let me remind you who we're talking about. Regina George. We are talking about Regina George." I gesture wildly with my hands.

"I hear her flirting with you, and she obviously knows you like her. I mean, who wouldn't? You're painfully obvious."

"Yeah, she's flirting with me because she's Regina George and she's trying to ruin my life or something. You saw what she wrote in the burn book."

We stay silent for a while.

"I still think she likes you-"

"Can it."

--------------------------------+

A/N: Sorry this is late, I was busy watching the walking dead season three episode four iykyk.

I'm really tired so this is messy and short. Sorry again.

Thanks, bye.