SEVEN

REGINA POV:

I hear loud knocking on my door.

"UUUGGGHHH!" I groan, taking off my sleep mask. I throw it on the bed as I get up and walk towards my bedroom door.

The knocking won't stop until I open it. I see Y/n, standing at my bedroom door.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I ask as I watch her step into my room.

"Just... You know..." She turns her head to look at me with that stupid grin.

"... No... I don't..." I say, watching her walk towards me. She gently places her hands on my shoulders. "You're staring at me."

"Should I not?" She asks, tilting her head to the side. Fine, I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for things like that. I mean, I don't know, it's just...

"Cute..." I mumble, she squints slightly.

"Does that count as a sixth time?" She asks, fixing my messy bed hair.

"I don't know, maybe?"

"Nah... This is a dream, remember?"

I sigh. "Right..."

"So, you ask if I dream of you... When you dream of me?"

"Well, this is the first dream I've had about you, so..."

"So..." She says in a mocking tone. She smiles at me, resting her hands on my shoulders again. "Does this mean you like me back?"

"I... I can't."

"Why not?"

"Aaron-"

"But you don't like him, right?" She asks, I sigh.

"I don't know what people will think..."

"Well... Fuck them..." She whispers, leaning closer. I gulp and press my lips together. She pauses only inches away from my face. "... Can I?" She whispers.

I think I might be a little bit gay.

I nod, and she gently kisses me. It feels real, even though I know this is a dream. When she pulls back, she drops one hand from my shoulder and uses the other to pat me.

"Okay... Now wake up. It's almost school and you have geography... With me! So, it's fun!" She says with a smile.

"I don't know if I can even look at you after this."

"You'll have to, we have that tourism assignment due soon." She reminds me, giving me a playful punch. "Alright, I guess I'll see you soon. See ya, Regina."

"Bye." And with that, Y/n walks out of my room. And I wake up.

You know when you don't know you like someone yet, until you have one dream about them and then your whole world changes? That was me when I first met Aaron. I had a dream he kissed me and then I just knew I liked him.

I've been out of love with him for a while now. I haven't had a dream about anyone until Shane Oman. And I haven't had a dream about him since, like, forever.

And then there was Y/n... I thought I was straight for the longest time... Truth is, I actually liked Janis a little. I got scared and did something pretty fucked, but at least I kept my reputation.

--------------------------------+

Y/N POV:

I dreaded every second I waited for Regina to show up. I didn't want to see her, not after last night. I haven't checked in on Cady yet, I should probably do that.