TWELVE

It's been lovely having a day off from school, the food poisoning wasn't that lovely actually.

I got a mysterious test on my phone.

Unknown number: hello!!!!!!!!

Okay, odd.

Unknown number: itS me!!! karen!!!!!!

HOORAY!!

Karen and I talk for most of the day.

You: Wait, so, are you away from school as well?

The prophet: nope

You: Karen, no phones in class.

Prophet: WHATEVER!! what is my name in UR phone?

You: Prophet.

Prophet: what?

You: Prophet.

Prophet: OK WELL UR THE CHILD

Very cool Karen, very cool.

--------------------------------+

Bunny: You coming to hang tonight?

Bunny: Y/nnnnnn

Bunny: You're so annoying omgggggg

Bunny: Bitch get up!!!!

What beautiful messages to wake up to. I had a nap because I'd been up all night.

You: Hwksmdoend I was having a nap.

Bunny: Well, you're not now so get ready. Cady's here.

You: Can't believe she left without me.

I get ready as quickly as possible and run to Regina's house. I knock on the door and Regina almost immediately opens it.

"Hey." I say, out of breath.

"Ew, why are you sweaty."

"I ran here. Mum and dad are out." I notice that Gretchen is watching us from the stairwell. When she leaves I give Regina a smile and she pulls me in, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Now get your ass upstairs." Regina says, pushing me towards the stairs.

"Yes ma'am." I say with a salute. I walk upstairs while she goes to the kitchen.

Karen greets me with a hug and continues to cling onto me as she admires Gretchen talking to Cady. Suddenly, Regina comes back in. She has a little of what looks like chocolate on the side of her mouth, which is odd because I thought she wanted to lose three pounds or something.

I also notice that Gretchen, Cady, and Karen haven't said anything about it.

"Regina." I say, she immediately turns her head to me. I then scratch the side of my mouth.

She realizes what I'm talking about and wipes the chocolate off of her face. "Thanks..."

Gretchen's looking at me like she wants to claw my jugular out. I'm a little bit scared.

--------------------------------+

I feel like Cady's a bit obsessed with Regina. Almost more than me, and I'm her girlfriend.

Everyday it's just been Regina, Regina, Regina, Regina. It doesn't even sound like her name anymore.

We were walking down the hall, and people were moving to give us space which is cool I guess. I'm not used to popularity, Cady isn't either, but she's taking it better than me.