Do I have to move on?

The next morning you woke up to the unfamiliar feeling of someone laying beside you. Another warm body pressing against yours, limbs tangled up with each other. The last time you experienced this feeling was the night before you left ukraine to travel to t germany. Nikolai had insisted on staying with you over the night. He had hugged you tightly, his chin resting on top of your head.

But your current situation wasn't as intimate as back then. The person beside or rather behind you wasn't really hugging you. Only one arm was loosely wrapped around your waist. And you only felt the breath of the other someone lightly on your neck, so they're face wasn't directly pressed in your neck.

You were still a little groggy as you turned around to see who was laying beside you. You were met with a pale face, partly covered by straight black hair. Fyodor layed beside you, his arm loosely around your waist. His unnaturally violett eyes were closed and his breathing was deep and steady, slightly brushing over your face. He seemed to be still sleeping.

You slowly grabbed his arm that was around your waist and carefully moved it away from your body and layed it beside his own. You didn't want to get up just yet. It was warm and cozy, you were more comfortable than you were since multiple years. Closing your eyes, you nuzzled your face against the pillow once again.

Suddenly you felt a cold hand, gently touching your face, The slightly rough feeling fingertips ghostly brushed over your cheek until they reached your ear and the cold palm was cupping your face. Then the index finger of the hand gently traced your jawline, wandering to your chin. You kept your eyes closed the whole time. It was a long time ago since you were last treated like this wen you woke up. You enjoyed it.

Then you heard a deep, soft chuckle from Fyodor and felt the gentle tap of a finger on the tip of your nose.

"You don't have to pretend to sleep, my dear. I know you're already awake."

Hesitantly you opened your eyes to meet Fyodor's violett ones. A small smile tugged at his lips as well as yours.

"Good morning", you whispered with a hoarse voice.

You didn't notice how Fyodor's and your face slowly moved closer to each other, only inches away, almost touching. You could feel his breath on your skin and he could probably feel yours on his. You continued to move closer until you got interrupted by someone suddenly bursting into your room. Quickly Fyodor and you parted from each other, him taking his hand away from your face. You turned you head to see Nikolai standing in the doorway with a big grin and a tray full of food in his hands.

"Rise and shine, you little sleepyheads~", he chirped, approaching the bed and placing the tray onto it. "I made breakfast for you."

You were slightly stunned for a moment before you began to chuckle.

"You didn't have to do that Nikolai", you said while reaching for one of the plates. Unfortunatly Fyodor had the same idea, so your hands got in the way of each other while grabbing for the food. Your knuckles brush against his cold ones and you could feel your face heat up slightly. As you began to eat your food, Nikolai decided to speak up again.

"Now, do you wanna tell me why my two favourite people in the world are laying in bed with each other? I hope you didn't do something naughty and sinful yesterday~"

The blush on your face only got worse and you had to look away to hide it from both men. Fyodor on the other hand kept his usualy cool and collected demeanor and answered Nikolai with a calm voice.

"No Kolya. (Y/N) had a psychosis yesterday evening and I took it upon me to help them. I simply fell asleep here after them."

Your stomach twisted slightly and you felt the food you just gulped down coming up again as you remembered the events of the previous evening. This was the first time you could remember to have something like that. Yes, you sometimes hallucinated, heard or saw things which weren't even there or had pretty realistic nightmares but something like this was new to you. And if you were honest it scared you. What the hell was happening to you lately? You should really reach out to your therapist soon.