Summary

Betrayed by subordinates, friends, family and lover, after 10-years of struggles.

She, who has nothing to loose and care about anymore, died a tragic death, but was reborn and given a second chance.

♠️The Hoarding Queen is back, 1-Year before the start of the Apocalypse.

The Strongest dual-ability of Mental & Space.

The Base Leader, who got addicted to sweeping every nook and corner of the Country for Supplies, has decided to lay-low and hide her Tens of Billions of Materials, and avoid the people who used and heartlessly disposed her...in her last life.

Picking the best location to settle down, hoarding as much materials as possible, and investing in the strongest and biggest base in the future.

But oh! She accidentally hooked up with someone after her rebirth, and oh! She actually gave birth to twins with outstanding features and talents.

Is her peaceful salted-fish life still possible? Why is the rival Base Leader in her previous life, won't stop claiming her as his wife.

[Thunderstorm - Super Typhoon - Tsunami - Hailstorm - Extreme Cold - Extreme Heat - Acid Rain - Volcanic Eruption - Earthquake - Meteorites - Zombie Virus ]

Name: Athena Imperial

Age: 22
Abilities: Mental & Space

A Cold-blooded, puppet leader of underworld who
disappeared 1-year before the Apocalypse.

She studied abroad, honed her fighting skills in Martial Arts and Firearms, and learned to drive different modified land, water and sky transportations, while Collecting supplies and materials from different parts of the world.

Changed her identity,
Faked her own death, to escape from the mafia family who adopted her because of her position as the heir.

Selling all her companies and properties. Got all the illegal firearms from the mafia's warehouses, and all the golds and treasures in the hidden safe, left by her clan. Changed everything to gold, then flew abroad with different identity.

-----------------------------------
Author's note: This will be my second story. The first one is about 'BeastWorld' entitled Rewriting Bai Qingqing's Beastworld Story ♥️ please check it out if you're interested!!!

Again. No Schedules for updates, because I'm writing as my stress relieving therapy, or when my depression or anxiety attacks🫠 ...Ꮚ⁠˘⁠ ⁠ꈊ⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠Ꮚ

Slow update + Mature + Original

Thank you for trying my story! Hope you're having a great time 💋