28. Cultivation

At 7 o'clock in the evening of the same day, while everyone rested in closed doors, Xander and Artemis secretly sneaked out, wore camouflage clothes, and rode a rubber boat towards the other Cities. According to their memories, they collected all the materials from low land level planes.

Sure enough, the warehouses and depots were already halfway submerged into the flood. Taking these materials into space, then leaving enough supplies for the survivors to the high rise buildings 10th floor and up.

For the next four days, Xander and Artemis crazily plundered urban and rural Cities. Compared to material collection with the 800 subordinates, the two moved obviously faster by several times.

On the morning of the 8th day of Apocalypse, Thunderstorm ended. However, the couple immediately stopped and went back to the base, because what's to come is another disaster stronger than thunderstorm.

Super Typhoon and Tsunami waves will bring countless death to the world. Especially, places in the sea areas.

Artemis already sent the reminder online.

Little did she know that after experiencing the Thunderstorm, the citizen were already alarmed and happened to recall her numerous posts. Citizens already evacuated, families collected food secretly, and most people followed the list of materials in her posts when searching. Seeing the list and dates of Natural Disaster on her list, everyone lamented in their hearts.

Of course there are still some arrogant people who slander and ignorantly rant online, but at least Artemis' purpose was achieved.

At 1 o'clock pm of the 8th day, the Government sent an announcement which startled everyone.

[ Dear Citizens. The Government prohibits everyone to go out starting 1 o'clock pm of February xx, xxx4.

Please conserve water and stock up food, jackets, lighting and heating equipments, daily necessities and medicine.

At 12 o'clock midnight, the official weather forecast confirmed the coming Typhoon with level xx. People in coastal areas will be evaluated by the military in cases of Tsunami waves due to typhoon.

Internet connection, electricity, water supplies will not be guaranteed during this time. Following announcements will be broadcaster through local signal using radio.

The military were stationed in every community so please remain calm inside your homes.

Please  follow the reference below ]

The reference was composed of Do's and Don'ts. Preservation Tips. List of Materials etc..

All in all, the reference is a more mature and comprehensive list of Artemis' previous posts. Citizens realized it just after reading it once and the atmosphere of the whole country became solemn.

What were Artemis' posts before? Isn't it an Apocalyptic reminder? What does the government mean with this reference list? If the citizens don't get it until now, then they're really stupid.

Immediately. Even though they already have a hunch, reading it directly by the government is different.

[ huhuhu..I want to go home. My parents are still in the province and I'm all alone in the dormitory]

[ Is there anyone selling food? I'm willing to double the price. I'm at Noze community at A City ]

[ I'm selling down Jackets. 300 dollars each  (pic.)  ]

[ 300 dollars? You're thinking beautifully! That's 10x the original price! And it's obviously from two years winter design ]

[ Sister above. If you don't want to buy, just shut up! Sister seller, I'm at Moze Community. I'll order 8 down jacket. Can you please send it to me door to door ]