21. When will you marry my Mom?

Ignoring his eager eyes, she proceeded to explain the process of her rebirth, her hoarding journey, pregnancy, how he met Zion, her night visits to Solomon's and Smith's and how she hired the Deck Mercenary Team.

She honestly told him everything, including her plans in the future, her decision of donating materials to gain a stable position, and at the end, she told him honestly that she's planning to hook him into her claws.

"You, Athena. You love me too, right? You love me?" Again, he ignored my long speech and focused on the last part.

She couldn't help but kick him hard on the leg, but Xander just smiles at her with joy and excitement. He collected her into his arms and buried his face on her neck.

"You tell me. You love me, right?" He murmured hoarsely. Artemis was about to give him another blow when he felt wetness on her neck.

Xander couldn't contain his joy and inexplicable emotions poured down like a rain.

All his love, longing, sadness, fear from his previous and current life came to him all together.

He sobbed lowly but sadly. Cried for Athena's tragic fate, cried for his love he didn't have a chance to confess, cried for their magical reunion.

Artemis' cold eyes redden, seeing the always strong and resolute man showed his vulnerable side.

She only saw him cried twice. The first one was because of her death and the second one is now. Both are because of her.

If she still doubt his feelings for her, then she'll be the most stupid and dense person in the world.

"Well. I love you too" she whispered, smiling. After she completely admitted her feelings, it's like her whole being became relaxed.

She heard a low gasp on her neck. Before she has time to see, a hot and moist lips claimed her lips.

Xander kissed her with overwhelming emotions. Love, possessiveness and joy. He held her oh so gently in his arms, kissing every part of her gorgeous face.

He found her left ear and whispered the confession he never got a chance to say in their previous life.

"I love you..more than you could ever imagine. I-I could give up everything for you" his voice chocked remembering how many times he whispered this in his heart after her death

I will exchange everything I have, just bring her back.

A silent tear dropped slowly from her eyes. She didn't want to cry but Xander's overflowing emotions affected her.

With chocking breath, he whispered back "I know.."

Time stopped still. In the cover of four walls of the bedroom, She finally sobbed with him.
.
.
.
.

After their outbursts, both their eyes are puffy. Looking at each other's embarrassment, they tacitly burst out laughing. They teased each other on the bed until the sun sets.

They just talked about this and that. Big and small things. Just the two of them. Just as Xander wanted to do something, a knock sounded from the door.

That's when Artemis realized that she's been here for  a long time.

"Oh..I suddenly remember, I'm a mom" she said with guilt. Xander was amused by her unconscious cuteness, but still walked towards the door.

After opening it, he was not prepared to face the little version of Professor Zion Williams. He scouted him in his previous life when Zion was 16 years old.

What he remembers was his cold and rude behavior towards everyone. If not because of his genius mind, he wouldn't even try to approach such lunatic professor.

Zion stared at him for a good minute before he stepped aside to push the baby trolley in the room. His eyes are still on him until he'd reached the bed, and gave Artemis a hard look.

Artemis cough in embarrassment and after calming herself, she gestured for Xander to come and introduced them to each other.

"Xander, this is Zion, my adopted son. Zion, this is Alexander Liam Calum. You can call him Dad" a hint of joy reflected Xander's eyes.

Zion, on the other hand, was aware of the existence of Alexander. After her mom told him (ZB) about him (ALC), he thoroughly investigated about him, so to say that he basically knows almost everything about him (ALC), is not an overstatement.

"When are you planning to marry my Mom?" he frankly asked the General without changing face.

"Tomorrow" Xander also directly stated his meaning.

After getting a satisfactory response from Xander, Zion nodded then completely ignored him. While Artemis was speechless because of the exchange.

Does anyone even care about my opinion? It's my wedding..My Wedding!

Although she gave both of them a sharp look, she did not pursue the topic anymore, and focused on playing with her babies.

Xander, like the clumsy father that he is, slowly introduced himself to Zia and Zoe. His eyes moistened again and I looked at him speechless.

When did this guy became like this? It doesn't fit his previous image of him in my mind at all.

When she voices out her question and teased him, he just looked at her and righteously said.

"You don't understand.."

After that, Artemis found another unexpected discovery about Xander, ... he's a daughter slave. From the first time he learned how to carry a baby, he either cuddles Zia or Zoe.

He's too similar to Zion..

That night box after box of baby products were delivered to the door. Toys, clothes, Milk, Diapers, story books etc...

He even whispered to her that this was just a small part of it and all his gifts to her little treasures were all put in his space.

He also gave Zion a list of his gifts to him, of course, they're not normal toys, but equipments and materials.

Since Xander has wide network and access to these products, most of the things in the list, Zion still doesn't have.

"Thank you, Dad" he said affectionately.

I was dumbfounded. It's really expensive to gain this child's 'Dad & Mom'

The following day she dressed up in a simple but elegant white dress. Xander also wore a white suit that matches her outfit.

After just a few hours, they went back holding two certificates. Xander held them carefully and purchased a golden frame to hold their wedding picture..

Seeing him like this, Artemis just rolled her eyes and kissed him lovingly.

Thankfully she was able to persuade him not to hold a grand wedding and just get a certificate. She doesn't need a grand proposal nor luxurious wedding at all, all she needs is him.

Two people intertwined their fingers, then Xander kissed her hand wearing a ring. Although the marriage was simple, he gave her one of the most beautiful and expensive rings in the world. She's contented.

That night, Xander took her into his space,
then something magical happened...

------------------------------------
Author's note: ♠️ I was crying while writing (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) don't judge me! 🥊

Xander is really ♥️
Zion also 😂 it takes a lot to bribe the boy!

Yey! They finally tied the knot 💍👰💒

I'm excited to write the next Chapter, but it's almost sunrise ☀️🌞

Thank you for your support 🖤
See you next Chapter 💋