17. 'The Deck' Mercenary Team

The siblings traveled the whole night just to arrive on time. Seeing it's already 9 o'clock in the morning, they finally knocked on the door of room 1801.

All looking serious with alert eyes, waiting for the door to open. With a click, a young boy with a cold sharp eyes opened the door. He scrutinized each of them boldly, before walking in.

All of them was stunned because of the unexpected scene, looking at each other with uncertainty.

"How long are you planning to stay there?" said a monotone voice of an immature boy. With that, they finally woke up from the daze and immediately entered the room.

The hotel's presidential suite is spacious and luxurious, but the five did not look around and followed the boy strictly.

"Sit down. Mom will be here in a while" the boy not older than 10 years old, instructed. He has a natural commanding aura that forced them to follow his every word unconsciously.

They immediately sat down one after another. They looked calm on the surface, but deep inside, they have questions and doubts.

Not long after, the door of the master bedroom opened. All their mouth were widely opened because of shocked. An ethereal and beautiful woman walked infront of them.

Her face looks stunning, in a dangerous beauty way, like an alluring villainess incarnate. She looks like a cold cunning fox. Her eyes sparkling clear with a mysterious glint, brighter than black crystals, deeper than the abyss.

Though she's tan, it looks healthy and smooth, and her body...oh her body is tall, curvy but obviously strong.

Every move screams elegance and power. She looks indifferent, like an Ice Queen. Cold and imposing. And when her eyes caught yours, you'll even forget how to breath.

Is she a celebrity? Is that why she hired them? Even the boy looks so good. Are they royalties in hiding? Or family of the country's president?

None of them could guess her background, and none of them has enough courage to ask.

"Glad to finally meet you, Deck cards" she smiles at them softly. The five really forgot how to breathe. They just stared at her in daze.

"I say, these people loves to be dazed" Zion murmured, unimpressed.

"I-it's an honor to meet you boss!" The most cheerful, Diamond responded. "..hehe we just haven't met a person as good-looking as you, ma'am" she explained for everyone.

"Nice to meet you boss! We're at your service" the always calm, taciturn and oldest of the group, Joker, greeted.

"Thank you for trusting us. I am Heart, the leader of the team" Heart offered a handshake. Her heart was shaken because of how soft and boneless the boss' hand is.

"Hello. I am Spade. This is Club, the youngest. We're both professionally trained doctors. I'm more inclined to scientific research, while she specializes in surgery and medicine. I also handle network security, if you need me, just call me" a professional and detailed explanation from Spade. As expected of a genius.

"Good morning" said the youngest, Club. She looks soft and lovable.

Artemis shakes their hands one by one.

"Nice to meet you. I am Artemis Black. This is my son, Zion Black. I have twin babies in the room, sleeping. We'll be in your care from now on" she introduced slowly. Observing every facial reaction of the group.

"Y-your son, no w...." Diamond's mouth was immediately covered by her siblings. She really wanted to ask how a young lady like her, who looks not older than 20, could have a 10 year old son.