6. Hoarding Fest

After eating and entering the car, I collected the takeaways into the 'cooked food' section, in space.

I went to black market, auction houses and jewelry shops, to sell all the jeweleries and gems from my space. Converting them to gold and a few millions, cash.

I got no use for these Jewels and Gems. At least Gold, Silver and platinum will appreciate after the invention of laser guns. The lab will buy them in sky-high price.

Jades are a bit special. I've discovered shortly after my space and the artifact fused, that all the jade in the space, disappeared. Then a bamboo forest appeared at the back of the house, right after.

If Jades could help the space, upgrade, she doesn't mind feeding it more.

Anyway. She's on her way to the the largest seed and seedling market. She parked her car and entered the door. A middle-aged uncle welcomed her with too much enthusiasm.

She looked at him indifferently, sending chills to his bones. His professional smile cracked a little, before he regained his composure.

"Welcome, customer. Are you looking for seeds or seedlings?" He smiled. He was about to blabber about the products when she held her hand up, and spoke

"I want everything. Including your inventory in the warehouse"

"Haha dear, customer. No problem... it's just.." he gestured 'money' in his finger.

"How much?" She took her card out, unceremoniously.

After the uncle went back and forth, computing and checking, he wiped his sweaty face, but his smile couldn't stop.

Based on the way the beautiful lady dressed, she's from elite class. Such a big order today is a pleasant surprise.

"That's 298,000 dollars, including the tree seedlings and off-seasoned preserved seeds. You need to give 20% deposit. The delivery is free of charge, just send us the address.

She swiped her card with different name, without blinking.

"I added another two thousand to it, do you know seeds and seedlings shops like yours?"

The middle-aged shop owner's eyes lit up with green. This is business! He could earn a little more from this!

"Oh. That's troublesome for you. I know a lot! Know a lot! I'll deal with troublesome matters, just wait to receive the products. How many more do you need?"

"As much as possible. Money is not a problem" she said straight to the point. The uncle laughed in embarrassment. Obviously, she saw his thoughts.

"Ahem...haha, I will contact them right away. I will send you the details. Deliver the goods Friday morning, the latest"

Athena nodded. after excusing herself, she went back to her car. Her next stop is L City. Two hours away from the Capital. It's the biggest seafood and freshwater fish market.

It's past four o'clock when she arrived at the market. It's buzzing with chatters and shouts. Both locals and foreigners go here to purchase big orders. Both Resellers, Exporters scattered around the place.

I went to the side shop of living seafood purchased fish fry for the pond and newly arrived seafood. I asked the uncle for advice, and got a truck-full of fishes, crabs, shrimps, prawn, sea shells etc..

After renting a big warehouse, I asked them to deliver everything there and someone will collect them at night.

After everything, I checked in a decent hotel. Changed to diving suit and rented a motor boat. I only have an hour at most, before it gets dark.

While driving, I manipulate my mental power and dug a 1000 x 1000 meters hole, in the back soil in space. It's 50 meters deep.

After digging, I rested for ten minutes, before jumping to the deep sea are. I collected a lot of corrals, sand, sea plants, sea weeds, fishes, shells, and filled the hole with sea water.

It was already dark when I got back to the hotel. Too tired to go to restaurant, I called and ordered a room service. Ten dishes and all eight dishes were directly sent to space.

Took a long relaxing bath, and slept early.

Early morning, I ran back to the warehouse and after checking, I put everything into space. Filling both fresh water and sea water ponds with energetic fishes.

I went back to the seafood market, just in time for the fishermen's arrival. Seeing hundreds of tons of fishes, I got excited in my heart.

The whole morning, almost half of the goods entered my warehouse. After closing the door, I waved my hand, and everything went in my space.

Seeing the ponds full, I feel like all the effort is worth it. At lunch, I ate in a big seafood buffet to satisfy my cravings. Asked the store to cook 20kgs of seafood to take away. Waited another two hours to get the food.

After driving a little bit, I collected the food on the side of the road, and drive back in relax mood.

--------------------------
Author has nothing to say 🤭🫠

Please vote and follow 🖤
Thank you for supporting this story ✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧