11. Mysterious Man

Let's see how effective this Aphrodisiac inventer by your father is.

It only took three seconds before the powder completely mixed with the Champagne.

She cast a warning look to the men and they immediately straighten their backs.

Anna, immerse into the idea of her ruin tonight, didn't see the exchange, instead, she eagerly offered a toast to everyone on the table.

Even though she knows what's gonna happen, she still drank the glass empty. Nodding her hair, she praised her sister generously.

"Good wine, good wine" Anna agreed after emptying her glass too. "Yes. Good wine...hehe"

Anna keeps on chattering and winking at the men when she felt hot and uncomfortable in her body.

She excuse herself and walked to the direction of the guest rooms. Seeing her leaving back. A strong light shone in Athena's eyes.

"Here. Send me a detailed video" after offering a newly created email address, she walked steadily to the second floor.

It was not until she entered the familiar room, that her body convulsed from heat. Her gorgeous face turned red because of the drug, while her eyes watery and her body sensitive.

She slowly lay down on the bed, waiting. Waiting for her mysterious savior from the previous life.

Thankfully her body was strengthen by the serum. Although the effect of the Aphrodisiac is still there, it's in a tolerable level.

She did not wait long when the door opened, and a tall muscular man entered. Wearing a blue, three-piece designer business suit, with hair neatly arranged, a man not older than thirty walked in.

When she finally saw his appearance, her eyes widen from surprise. Her eyes unconsciously watered and her trembling lips tightly closed.

It was you all along..

You've help me long before I knew you.

Stupid...Xander..

Her heart pounding violently. Her eyes staring hungrily at the beautiful man infront of her.

The man was visibly shocked. He strode to her side immediately, looking at her red face full of concern. He went to the bathroom and when he walked back, he already has a basin filled with cold water.

He carefully put a damp towel on her forehead. Looking at her nervously.

She blinked her eyes and whispered.

"I-it's so hot" she slowly raised her hands to him.

Not understanding what she wants, Alexander gently assisted her to sit. He was about to move back, when a hot lips captured his.

His body shook! He went blank for a few seconds, but after that, from passive to active, he kissed back hungrily, like he's been longing for her his whole life.

With sweet soft moans, everything around him disappeared. All he needs is her...

Without thinking anything anymore, he loved her all night. Emotional moans and begging cries filled the room. It was not until morning that the screams and gasping sounds stopped.

After just an hour of sleep, Athena slowly move out of the man's embrace. She sat up carefully, feeling sore and tender all over. Looking at the clock on the wall, she hesitantly picked up the ripped clothes.

Looking at her once elegant and expensive gown, she shook her head helplessly. This bastard was too intense like a hungry beast last night!

She looked down at the sleeping man. Unlike his usual majestic appearance, he look quite soft when he sleeps. She traced the lines between his eyebrows, and slowly kiss his handsome face.

It's time..

She took off the jade pendant hanging around her neck. Sprinkle a sleeping powder to the man, she puncture a small hole on his finger then smeared it on the pendant.

A soft glow illuminated the man, then the jade disappeared from the place. A bright light came from the man's nape, before it dimmed after a few seconds.

Curiously walking at his back, she saw a gorgeous half jade tattoo on his nape, the same half jade tattoo on hers.

She smiled softly, sitting beside the man, she kissed him on the lips tenderly.

"My gift, use it well. Wait for me" she took out a pair of jeans and shirt from her space, fixed her appearance and went out of the door.

It was not until she closed the door when a small smile appear on the man's face. His clear and deep eyes slowly opened and a flash of crazy happiness illuminates the whole person

"You went back too... little tigress...." he whispered softly.

Alexander Liam Calum, a soldier with a rank of Major General, Born from military family....also, the hidden investment tycoon of AIC Investments Co.

He who holds both power and military, money and fame, went back from the past.

Fifty years, that's how long he lived after the Apocalypse.

Forty years, he lived his life in seclusion after her death.

Even at his final breath, he longed for no one else, but her. Miraculously, after opening his eyes, he went back to the past, before the first Catastrophe.

That was a year ago. He's been silently guarding her, stocking up and building an underground base at the top of Mt. Fu.

He attended tonight's party just to meet her again, and everything after that made him ecstatic.

Remembering the night they shared and her tender whispers and kisses this morning, his heart was filled with love and longing.

He closed his eyes and entered the space gifted to him by his beloved. He saw an endless land of fertile black soil. His eyes squinted, pleased.

Looking at the mountains behind him full of trees and grass, and a river flowing beside the house. His eyes darted to the hot spring, just as big as a small pool.

Beside it is a small bamboo house.

Entering the house, he saw a door leading to the underground, and he pursed his lips in approval.

This seems to be his freezer Space that he previously filled with all kinds of meat, frozen goods and medicine.

The disadvantage of this space is although it's a fresh keeping freezer, weapons, appliances, cars, and various things couldn't be put in it....unlike the space of a certain hoarding base leader he knew. He chuckled lowly.

Seeing the endless land, river and mountain, he decided to store all the previously collected supplies to the space and purchase more to fill both space and his dozens of warehouses in the mountain base.

Let's fill this space to the brim.

A bride price to give my wife when we get married...

-------------------------------
Author's note: He's back! ♠️
Looks like Athena already accepted him ♣️

Thank you for your support folks! 🖤
I'm excited to write the next Chapter!
Please vote and follow! 💋💋💋