23. Space Surprise

As I entered Xander's space, a warm energy flowed from both of our marks on the nape. Green and white energy flowed from mine and entangled his green blue one. After a minute, both energies slowly merged.

I blink my eyes because the space was instantly filled with fog. Xander immediately pulled me in his arms as we wait for the fog to dissipate.

After looking around, my eyes widen incredulously.

It looks like my space but also different. Near the bungalow is a huge and beautiful Villa. Seeing the garden infront of the house, my eyes blurred from tears instantly.

I jumped in Xander's arms and kissed him passionately. If others see us, people wouldn't understand, because only him and I understand what this little garden significance to me.

Everything in there looks exactly the same as my little paradise in the previous life. The very same garden where I and Xander took our last breath. Where my body was buried, and where Xander stayed all alone for the rest of his previous life.

I was still busy crying so I did not notice where Xander is taking me. When I realized it, it's already too late. I was comforted deeply & thoroughly the whole night and day.

I woke up around 4 o'clock in the afternoon when Xander put me in a bathtub full of spiritual water, and like a magic, all the pain and fatigue were gone. It's just...I feel hollowed.

"Little Zion said this water would be helpful. Looks like he's not wrong" he lovingly kissed her smooth shoulder then proceeded to bathing her.

"How's the kids?" She asked. She could actually check through mental power but she's too tired right at the moment.

"Good. Zion managed to improve the access watch. He programmed it so no matter how far the wearer, the signal won't be cut of. There's also health monitoring, and most especially, he connected and integrated the main program to the satellite so we could track all our people. We also have access to map and the satellite would send realtime photos and videos of the whole continent"

"This is a bit complicated. Don't give others access to the satellite monitoring less it would be use against us" She lazily commanded.

Xander pulled him out of the tub and surrounded her with fluffy towel.

"Of course. Only 8 of us have access" He assured her. Drying her body and hair with towel, then pulled a hair blower from the drawer.

"8?" she nonchalantly asked.

"Yes. You, Zion, Me and the 4 Elite under me and Alexis, my sister. You're familiar with them. The four Rings" he said. Winking at me.

Yeah. The Four Rings under Xander were very strong. They got their names after they Discovered Seven Space Ring artifacts from the National Museum. Xander then gifted them one each.

"Speaking of the Rings. Add the "Deck" and train them well as the  fifth Ring" she nonchalantly said.

"Okay. They'll be the 5th Ring from now on, specializes in Sneak Attach and Assassination since that's their forte" he also think it's a good idea. The Deck is a very strong team in their previous life.

The (5) Rings ;
1st Ring - Main Attack Force
2nd Ring - Defense
3rd Ring - Long-range Attack
4th Ring - Reinforcement/ Support
5th Ring - Sneak Attack/ Assassination

"Oh. and let's give a Ring to Zion. He can put all his toys in it" he then put two white jade ring on her hand.

"No. You give it to Zion personally. As for Joker, we'll observe their performance first" she nuzzled on his chest lazily.