3. Crazy Rich Woman

After ending the call, she laid down on the bed again and closed her eyes to sleep.

It's already mid-day when she woke up again. She took her time, enjoying the tranquility of the day.

You'll only enjoy little things when you experienced the despair of 'the end'.

This must be her second chance. This time, she won't be as stupid as she once was. Naively believing everything they say and being used like a tool.

Although, she knows that she's now an ordinary person, she couldn't stop herself from testing if her abilities followed her.

After the extraction of her abilities in her previous life, she never again attempted to probe her consciousness because it causes her pain everytime.

She shakily closed her eyes and utilize her thought.

Within few seconds of concentration, she abruptly sat down, in shock.

No way...

Her abilities not only got stronger, but her space actually followed her with all the materials she originally collected from her past life.

She observed the endless space and noticed the changes in it.

Ha ha hahaha

She couldn't help herself from laughing in ecstasy. In addition to all her hoarded supplies, she saw another corner full of advanced materials, that don't belong to her.

Mostly food and nutrient solution. There's also rows of modified cars and few sets of laboratory equipments and what surprised her the most, was the row of boxes, of advanced serum produced before and after her death.

Body Strengthening serum
Ability Enhancement Serum
Dual Ability Serum
Triple Ability Serum
Self Regeneration Serum
Healing Serum
Detoxification Serum
Zombie Vaccine Serum
Reproductive health Serum

Thinking of her greedy deputy, who snatched not only her abilities, but also her base leader position.

Thank you for the gift, you must have worked hard to collect these materials. he he he..now they're all mine. I forgive you a little bit.

She laughed out loud again. She organized her space the whole afternoon to evening. Her space is vast and endless, with these materials she crazily hoarded for ten years, she could actually feed a whole city for the next twenty years.

But she's not that stupid anymore. Instead of feeding a bunch of thankless wolves, I'll use these materials for my benefit.

She listed the materials one by one.

½ football field of Cooked Food

50 football field of Rice
30 football field of Flour
30 football field of Noodles
10 football field of Corn
10 football field of Cereal

50 football field of Instant Noodles
50 football field of Cupped Noodles
5 football field of Bread
5 football field of Energy Bars

10 football field of Compressed food
(Biscuits)
10 football field of Self-Heating food
(Rice, Noodles, Hotpot)

5 football field of Sugar
10 football field of Salt
50 football field of Cooking Oil

1 football field of Chicken Eggs
1 football field of Duck Eggs
3 football field of Frozen Chicken
3 football field of Frozen Ducks
5 football field of Frozen Pig
5 football field of Frozen Sheep
5 football field of Frozen Beef
10 football field of Mixed Seafood
10 football field of Mutant Meat