13. World Tour

After Zion came, all the stress of material collection disappeared. He volunteered to handle it for me. I'm more than willing of course. I focused on raising my babies fat and learning how to handle weapons like a pro.

I also found out the gender of my babies by this time. Zion, although he's taciturn, showed a brilliant smile when he learned he'll have two baby sisters in a few months.

He monitored my health, food and condition everyday. He dragged me for check up and hoarded pregnancy medicine dutifully.

At the eight month, I was busy running for my life. This was the fifth time I changed location, and the most unforgettable too.

Imagine a pregnant woman, with big belly, changing fires and hiding like a bandit. It was hilarious and funny. Thankfully there's space. I hid inside for a week before I sneaked out of the country.

On the ninth month, I stayed put honestly. The twins will pop out anytime soon. Zion wouldn't leave my side, acting like a strict little butler and doctor.

The third week, I went into labor with Zion tagging along. He didn't want to let go of me at all.

That's the time I realized how important I was to the child. It was truly heart warming....only if he didn't leave right after I gave birth to the twins and followed the doctor to the incubation area and stayed there all night.

The twins are bothe healthy and strong according to the Doctors and Nurses in the hospital. Zion, pushing the baby stroller looks like a proud big brother.

After that, he decided to work by the side of the hospital bed, while taking care of his sisters. We stayed at the hospital for a week.

Thanks again to the space water for our fast recovery. Even my soggy tummy recovered it's shape and no marks of pregnancy was left.

It was as smooth as before, like I never gave birth at all.

At the tent month, I was almost done with my hoarding. I've decided to hoard cooked food from different countries and let Zion enjoy traveling before the end of the world.

After collecting all the last supplies and the mobile houses I've ordered, we started a world tour.

Giving Zion half of the remaining money, I told him to buy anything he wants to buy, cause he won't have a second opportunity in the future.

He nodded and seriously considered what to buy.

Country after country, all I saw was collection of electronic gadgets, latest model of machines and newly invented tools from the research institute.

A lot of old and new medicine and all kinds of animals and plants were added in the space too. He said they're "materials" "samples" "experiment subjects"

He hacked some patent he's interested in, and copied important research results and data, saying he needs "reference" I let him do what he wants, since he works properly and erases his traces cleanly.

While me, I'm busy collecting cooked food. I spent hundreds of millions just for cooked food.

Zion again, gave me another tablet with "space menu inventory" software application. There's even picture of each food.

Seeing hundreds of thousands of servings of food and drinks, makes me satisfied and comfortable.

Seeing everything was collected, I then decided to stop. Checking the list of inventory 1,0003782926 times, I confirmed that everything's complete.

Just in time to Zion's last collection.

We still have two weeks before going back to the motherland, we tacitly traveled and took a lot of pictures and created memories with the babies.

Before the flight home, I converted the remaining money to gold sent 10 million to the previous bank account I transferred 7 million before.
(Artemis Black account)

It's not much, but it's better than leaving it in the bank.

I put the 4 phones, 2 computer, bank cards and IDs and Certificates with the black identity Aphrodite Qin, into another box. Sealed it and put it under the bed, next to the first box containing the same content.

After the private plane took off, I blew another kiss as a goodbye.

Goodbye Aphrodite Qin,
Goodbye Zion Will!

____
___
__
_
.

--------------------------------
Author's note: They're going back! ♠️

Hoarding - ✓
Birthing - ✓
Adoption - ✓
Buying Pets - ✓
New Identity - ✓

Her 11months was so Productive 🫠

The End of the World is almost there!
I hope she'll meet him before the first Catastrophe!

Thank you for voting and follows, folks 🖤
See you next Chapter 💋