25. Acquaintance

After everyone took their seats, Caspian controlled the projector to show the coded message.

Without him explaining, Spade inhaled sharply in disbelief. Her golden eyes looking at Caspian to get his confirmation.

Under the disbelieving eyes of his brothers, he gave Spade a nod then smiles brightly at her. Spade just looked at him blankly, not understanding his meaning, then focused all her attention to the projected image.

Pursing his lips in dissatisfaction, Caspian started explaining the details of the message.

[Collect Supplies. Era of non-stop Disasters is coming. 01 29, xxx4. Thunderstorm]

"Yes this is confirmed. Yes this is official" he said first before anyone could ask.

Sharp inhalation and low exclamations filled the room. A gloomy atmosphere instantly enveloped everyone, especially the Deck.

"This was sent to us three weeks ago. The higher-ups and people in power, organized the troops and gathered supplies. With the help of social media, someone also notified the public in advance, helping thousands of people to prepare supplies early.

Import transaction rate of the country also multiplied, so the supplies inside the country is currently enough compared to the foreign countries.

The people under Major General Calum already collected supplies and construction materials. Right after the Thunderstorm, the construction of the base will be prioritized.

We will split into five groups during material collection. Prioritize places that have higher rate of flooding during flashflood and typhoon, like low-level plains.

Instead of letting all these materials sink and wasted, it's better to collect them for the future survivors.

Target :
• Jade & Gold Banks
• Arsenal
• Gas Stations
• Grain Reserves
• Sea Freight Cargos
• Car Dealerships
• Pharmacies
• Home Depot
• Steel Factories
• Livestock Farms & Zoo
• Manufacturing & Production Plants
• Amazon & Walmart Warehouses
• Construction Materials Warehouses
• Beddings & Daily Necessities Factories

Task Allocation :
1st Ring & Xander ;
• Arsenal
• Sea Freight Cargos
• Car Dealerships
• Manufacturing & Production Plants
• Amazon & Walmart Warehouses
• Construction Materials Warehouses

2nd & 3rd Ring ;
• Gas Stations
• Grain Reserves
• Home Depot
• Steel Factories
• Beddings & Daily Necessities Factories

4th Ring & Alexis ;
• Livestock Farms & Zoo

5th Ring & Artemis ;
• Jade & Gold Banks
• Pharmacies

Artemis interjected Caspian's explanation and looked straight to the Deck, making them nervous.

"Three weeks ago I hired you because I need people under me. I chose you despite having better options because what I need is loyalty and not just strength.

Knowing the situation humanity is about to face, I don't want to raise white-eyed wolves that would stab me at the back. I'm giving you one last chance to quit and go on with your lives, or join us as my and Xander's loyal subordinates.

However, once you've chose to stay, I'll expect 100% loyalty. We'll live and die together. Any form or signs of betrayal, I will slit your throat myself"

Artemis exuded a strong killing intent that even Xander couldn't ignore. All the people in the room turned pale and couldn't breathe normally.

Xander patted her head to appease. As if waken up from a dream, she immediately retracted her aura.