26. January 29, XXX4

Artemis opened her eyes, instantly alert.

Hearing the alarm on her phone with skull-sign on the screen and the date January 29, xxx4 in the reminder date, her heart became heavy.

It's today. At midnight, everything will change.

She's still feeling bad and depressed when she was taken in a warm embrace.

"We'll face it together. I'm here, my love" Xander kissed her tenderly, coaxing her to calm down.

"I love you.." Artemis murmured. Hugging her husband tightly.

"I love you too" a soft smile revealed his feelings. So what if they'll face Apocalypse again?

At least now they're together. They have beautiful children, they're fully prepared, and strengthen by the serum and spirit water.

"Don't you think that compared to last life, we have better chance of survival now?" soothing his wife's back, he revealed his thoughts.

Hearing this, Artemis finally calmed down.

Yes. Compared before. The situation now is 100..no. It should be 10,000 times better. What is she getting depress for?

"How's the progress of your soldiers? Did they succeed last night?" She sat down. Not letting Xander to get up with her.

He came back early this morning, he only slept for two hours and was awakened because of her alarm.

"Everything went smoothly than expected. Thankfully we have lots of toilet scattered in the base.." thinking of this, Xander's face turned funny.

Last night was totally hilarious. He and his brothers, after confirming everyone's safety, immediately ran out of the underground base. The smell is a little bit unbearable on floors 26-29.

Seeing Xander's sour face, she couldn't help but laugh. She remembers when she took the serum unprepared. Thankfully the toilet in the house was just a few steps away.

"Heh! You were like that too, in space" she teased "How about the Rings, Alexis and Zion?" she asked.

They've decided not to give the twins the strengthening serum, as to avoid accident. Anyway, since they're still fetuses up to present, they're being strengthen by the spiritual water.

"They took it, right after our return"

"Good. I hope we did not forget to prepare anything" she murmured, while scanning both hers and Xander's checklist. "Do we have enough boats and submarines?" she asked.

"Yes. Did you forget Timothy's supplies? Those are the most advanced vehicles, and I also purchased a lot. Don't worry"

"Do we have bees in space?"

"Yes"

"How about fungi?"

"Done"

"Do we have all species of animals?"

"Not all species, but we have all kinds. They'll develop themselves in the future"

"How about......

.........
.....

•••

After thirty minutes of brainstorming, she confirmed the completion of the materials.

"Good" she nodded energetically.

Glad that his wife feels better, he again embraced her in his chest.

"80,000 soldiers under Calum will be arranged at the foot of the mountain. I played a little trick and managed to gather at least a forth of them. They'll arrive soon with their families. Be prepared.