4. Hidden Treasures

She woke up from her deep slumber. When was the last time that she slept so deeply? She couldn't even remember.

She felt that something is wrong. No matter how tired she was or relaxed, she wouldn't sleep that deep. Especially when she've experience the last days, where nowhere is safe.

She sat up slowly. Stretched out her limbs, but froze in an instant. Her skin is peeling off, like a snake. She rubbed it ever so gently, and the peeling skin slid off effortlessly.

She immediately checked her tattoos. Seeing they're still as beautiful as ever, she signed in relief.

She checked her phone for the time. Her eyebrows knitted from puzzlement. Did she really sleep for twenty-eight hours?

She stood infront of a mirror, removed her clothes, and observed her body. Her eyes lit up instantly.

She grew about five more centimeters tall, her hair darken with luster. Her face changed. It is still the same face, but the whole person became sharper and mature, contrary to her simple but beautiful look before.

Her eyebrows are neat and arrogant, her fox eyes are much sharper and clearer. Staring through the mirror with cold indifference. Her nose is still small and pointed, but her lips now gives an unconscious seductive arch.

Her body feels much stronger. Her usually soft arms and stomach, now remodeled with thin muscles. Her stomach has soft abs. Instead of making her look manly and inharmonious, she looks good instead.

Dangerous but gorgeous.

The whole person is oozing with power and Indifference.

A satisfied smile was plastered on her face. She likes it. She likes it very much.

This also could help her with her plans.

She dialed a familiar number, and after just one ring, a pleasant middle-aged man's voice replied with enthusiasm.

"Attorney Lee of Golden State Law Firm. Miss Imperial, We've been waiting for your call since three days ago. The relevant documents were already prepared. We just need a go signal to process the transfer"

This is Atty. Lee, one of the three firms' director, who's responsible in handling all her inheritance from her parents.

It was written in the will, that only after her 21st birthday, could she access everything that was left behind.

Only giving her a galant amount of allowance every month, for her cost of living, and this ancestral house, she's currently living.

Because it concerns a huge amount of money and properties, her parents contacted the three biggest law firm in the country, checking each other, in any signs of conspiracy.

Thanks to this arrangement, no one could touch her inheritance, including her adoptive family. She unconsciously looked at the numerous messages from them, on the phone. A sarcastic sneer left her mouth.

"Convert everything to Gold" she responded.

The other line was silent for a few seconds. Mr. Lee is actually shocked. They're talking about tens of billions of dollars, and she wanted to convert everything to gold.

But still, rich people are the weirdest, you can't judge them with a normal person's logic. Without questioning why, he agreed. Made an appointment with the top ten banks, and processed all the properties, real estate, shares.

"Very well. I want everything done by Saturday. I'll send you the location. Use money to hasten the procedures" without hesitation, hung up the phone.

Attorney Lee's head went numb. Until Saturday? That's less than four days. These Rich people knows how to flip the banks and the country.