5. Space Fusion

She's done collecting when she noticed an abnormality in space. A pair of jade necklace has some sort of resistance. She took it out and probe using her mental power, then grinned.

Treasure..this room is full of treasures...

In her last life, space ability user were scarce and hidden. The number could be counted using her fingers, and most of those were scouted by known ability teams or by major bases.

They can't rule out that some space power user, hid their ability, because of fear of being targeted by people with ulterior motives and worst, scientific researchers.

But one day, a news about a space artifact was secretly passed around the base. It was in the hands of a medium-sized team, and everyone was envious.

Three days after that, a team of thirty, died questionably. Some speculated that they were targeted by the higher-ups, because the space artifact was never found.

Since then, everyone secretly searching for space artifacts. If they could not protect it, sell it to auction house or base officials, and you can get thousands of kilograms of food.

She probed the pair of jade chains, sure enough, both are jade artifacts. And she got not just one, but two!

Although she already have a space, out of curiosity, she picked one of the pairing jade, and smeared it with few drops of her blood.

She instantly felt light headed, her nape burns, and the space around her changed. She looked around and doubt shown on her delicate face.

I seem to be in the same space..

Then she turned around, and froze. There's a grand  stairway in the middle of her static space.

Though doubting, she climbed up, and opened the door at the upper end of the stairs. With a 'click', her eyes widen in surprise.

She's now standing infront of a beautiful bungalow. Infront of the house is an endless black fertile land and a flowing river on the center.

At he back of the house is a large pond, with water lily's and flowering lotus.

There's a ten-meter distance between the pond and the house, with equally fertile land.

Infront of the backdoor is a brick well with fresh water. I took a cup to taste and my body instantly full of energy. Not only that, but the energy soothes my mental power and fatigue.

This water is better than the expensive water in the market. I wonder if it has other benefits to the body.

Setting aside the miraculous well, I entered the house. It's a three bedroom house, with toilet in each bedroom. Two living room, a wide kitchen and a cellar.

The whole house is fully furnished. It looks like it was professionally decorated, and even has electrical appliances. The water is also flowing unobstructive.

The door leading to the cellar leads to my original static space.

So the jade artifact fused with my space?

Experimenting my upgraded space, I tried to manipulate using my mind. A water thrown on the soil, the river flowed in reverse, the lights and water were turned on and off.

Satisfied, I went out of space. I need to add more things in the list. Looking at the other other pair of jade, a face flashed in my mind. I tied it using a strong and beautiful chain, and secure it on my neck.

Stay there, until I hand you over to your new owner.

After patting it a few more times, I took the car key and drive out. Of course, not before collecting all the cars in the underground garage.

The house is basically empty by now. Since it's an old ancestral house, I was careful not to miss any hidden doors and rooms.

Surprisingly, there really were few, like underground passage, prison-like rooms, that creeped me out.

There were also wall mechanism that's already rusty because of zero maintenance. Heck, I bet, even my parents don't know them.

The most epic was the underground room behind the mansion. I thought I'll get something good from it, but it's full of broken frames and ceramic inside.

Unfortunately, the grandparents dug a pond behind the house decades ago, the water seeped in this room, destroying the priceless antiques hidden by the ancestors. I managed to find boxes of jewelry with exaggerated big gem stone, at least.

Seeing it's almost lunch time, I went to my favorite restaurant and ordered twenty different dish. Packing seventeen dishes to take away, I'll eat three dishes for lunch.

While waiting for my order, I contacted seven professional teams with good reputation. Sending them to different continents to secretly buy materials for a year.

Some will collect food, some with energy source. Another, with military gadgets and newly researched  technology products.

A special team will deal with firearms from black market, another team will hoard medicine and the rest will collect construction materials.

Using my bank account registered under different name, I transferred 100 million each, after writing the contract and non-disclosure agreement.

This should be enough for this week. I'll get my inheritance and fly abroad by next week, according to my plan.

Everything is fast, with money.

Legally or illegally, you can get anything when you have money.