18. Home Sweet Home

Artemis and Zion picked one of the biggest fully furnished villa at the central area of the villa community.

The real estate agent proudly assured them that all materials used are the strongest in the market, he also gave them a guarantee, that it could withstand even magnitude 9.5 earthquakes.

Paying a full amount of 11 million, the agent happily processed the papers and certificate. Before the sun sets, the house was completely registered under her name.

Before she left the five subordinates in her new villa, she handed them five registered guns and ammunity. The five accepted them with shaky hands.

She then reminded them again and again to finish everything in two weeks, and strictly hide all the food items.

After getting a positive response, she dragged Zion to visit the Solomon residence again. She found out that Adam Solomon and his wife, Victoria Solomon, left the prison walls three months ago.

Zion's eyes lit up with excitement, very timely to test some of his new toys.

That night, the two visited the Solomon's. Zion brought out four tablets. White, Blue Red and Yellow.

"This white one would let the subject to have amnesia in a span of 30days.

The Yellow one will corrode the upper layer of the epidermis little by little causing the subject to look and smell like a zombie.

The Blue one will make the subject completely impotent..I especially prepared this for Adam.

The Red tablet is a bit tricky, it'll target the sensory nerves connected to the core then ruin it little by little. If the subject became a superpower user someday, it'll cause him unbearable pain because the core couldn't contain the energy. Therefore, the more powerful the subject is, the more painful he'll feel"

"Well. My son is a genius! Really great! Like like! I now regret not bringing you to the Smith clan last time" she praised.

She likes this new batch of products of Zion. Better than the first ten batches.

"If we finished this immediately, we could pay them a visit too. The more subjects the better" Zion said with a cold light on his eyes.

"Good. Oh look, they have new antique furnitures again. They also replenish the food storage, hehe thank you, thank you. These Jewelries look cheaper than before. The underground security was reinforced exaggeratedly. Zion, open the security door" Artemis collected everything in a familiar manner.

The underground space was designed like a big vault, like the ones in the banks. Fortunately she brought Zion along.

With just few clicks, all the security power source and network were cut off. Then the lock combination was taken from Adam's computer effortlessly.

"The security monitoring system here is the most advanced so far, It's sending records to the network security realtime. Fortunately I checked before we entered. Mom, let's get it later" he demanded.

"Well. Anything you want " she pat his head dotingly. They've already entered the room by this time. "Looks like Solomons are back to business"

She happily collected thousands of illegal forearms and thousands of boxes of ammunition. Thousands of boxes of highend liquor and cigarettes. Hundreds of boxes of Compressed biscuits and hydration tablets. Yum!

After emptying the underground basement, she then collected the promised monitoring equipment. Checking again with mental power, she grinned evily towards the third floor study room.

"Adam changed his hiding place. Come! Let's harvest gold and silver!" She urged her son excitedly.

"You have mountains of gold and silver in the space, why are you acting crazy just because of a room-full of treasure?" Zion looked at her condescendingly.

"Well. I don't want to leave this family a way out" she responded. humming in a good mood.

Within five minutes, all the gold bars and silver bars were brought into space.

"Go. Go! It's time to meet your experimental subjects" Zion's mood immediately went up.

They first fed Adam the Blue and Red tablets. Then fed Yellow and Red to Victoria. Entering a pink princess room. Zion ruthlessly fed Anna a White and Red tablets.

"Why not feed her the Yellow tablet? She'll look ugly then" Zion asked.

"Well, it'll be too boring if it's overkill. She might commit suicide you know? It's too cheap for her. The longer she suffers, the better" she said nonchalant. Her eyes glittering with bright light.

"Well. Mom got a little smarter" Zion praised.

"Okay okay. Stop teasing me. Let's go! We still have 2 hours before sunrise. Let's visit Smith's.

Using the old computer, she reposted the evidences and crimes of the Solomon's in all social media, military websites, national security department, then question why the Solomon's, the murderers, were out of the prison. This caused an uproar from the netizens, and the result? She doesn't care anymore.

Before 6 o'clock in the morning, they finished feeding Jonathan and Timothy the Blue and Red tablets. They changed clothes and vehicle, then ate a hearty breakfast in a restaurant.

The two have nothing to do anymore. They spent two weeks going around, buying cooked food, and visiting nice places and taking pictures with the twins.

On the 13th day, the Deck called, confirming the completion of their mission. Zion and her flew from the Beach and arrived at the villa within the day.

She checked everything and gave them a perfect evaluation. The following day, she brought the five subordinates to the most luxurious shopping mall in the capital.

She bought them 30 sets of sports wear and 10 sets of  green camouflage outfit. 10 pairs of  rubber shoes, 10 military boots, 5 leather shoes Including underwear, pajamas, belts , sunglasses, coats, down jackets, down pants, mountaineering bags,....each.

Of course she also bought some for her and Zion. Then she bought thick cotton, wool, blankets, including electric blankets. Towels, Electronic appliances and expensive furnitures.

She went to the baby's section, and purchased all the milk and diaper products and baby clothes and toys.

Seeing her crazy purchasing power, the five siblings coordinated with the mall and escorted the delivery truck to the Villa.

They changed the aircon and heater in each room with the most high performing ones. High quality air humidifier were placed in each room. Even the exhaust fan was replaced with an automatic and remote function.

The excess Aircon, heater, humidifier and other electronic appliances, were placed on the third floor. The clothes, shoes and other daily necessities were distributed to them. Again, the excess uniform and combat shoes were placed on the third floor.

The walls were reinforced extra strong, the windows were replaced with top quality glasses. All the doors are security double doors, with exaggerated thickness. Under the tiles are heating equipment. Security Cameras were placed professionally, without dead corner. Even all four sides outside the gate are monitored.

After changing all the Beddings, placing the furnitures and appliances, putting the curtains up, the house was finally done!

Home Sweet home...Mt. Fu Base.

-------------------------------Author's note: ♣️ 4days to go before the first natural disaster! She's totally ready! 🤭 Are you?

Author's note: ♣️ 4days to go before the first natural disaster! She's totally ready! 🤭 Are you?

See you next Chapter, loves 💋
Thank you for your support and votes!