8. Bandit in the Villa

At 11 o'clock, she woke up groggily. She answered Atty. Lee's call casually. He told her that all her properties and real estate were successfully disposed.

At 5 o'clock in the morning tomorrow, security bank escorts and atty. Lee's team, will transfer the goods in her warehouse.

He also sent the total amount and weight of the gold, to her email for rechecking. After deducting the tax and service charges, a total of 590,972 large bricks of gold will be delivered.

Athena is actually impressed by Atty. Lee's operation. This huge amount should be impossible to come up in a short time, but he did.

She wast hoping to get at least half of it, but the man managed to convert everything. His background and Connection may not be as simple as she thought.

Impressive. The old man deserves a big bonus.

She stood up, walked to the terrace and yawn. Looking deeply and indifferently at the buzzing city. She was about to yawn again when she felt a burning stare from above.

She looked up at the room to her left, one floor above, only to see a leaving back of a man. She immediately went back to her room, because she's only in her relatively thin night gown.

Knowing someone saw her in this state, she clicked her tongue in irritation.

I left my guard down. Giving people a chance to take advantage.

If that man is malicious, she's probably dead by now.

She opened her phone and sent a coded message to the foreign country.

[Send me a helicopter, Sunday, 5 o'clock in the morning, at the rooftop of ClassicO Hotel.]

All her contacts and hired people doesn't know who she is. They just receive orders and money, enough to shut all their curiosity.

She's almost done. What's left is Solomon's mansion, Charity Party, and Gold collection tomorrow. Then she'll fly to a remote foreign country. She'll be back in the mother land, a week before the start of the end of the world.

At night, the shop owner of the seed and seedling shops, called her. Informing her that all the goods were delivered in the warehouse.

She asked him to wait for her, to get the final payment. She drove to the warehouse, to see the same middle-aged uncle with professional smile.

After confirming that everything is complete, she gave him a bag full of cash. Telling him to "keep the change". His laughter brightens after counting the money and bonus

Knowing the customer's straight to the point temperament, he immediately left with just a simple goodbye.

Athena's eyebrows were raised, seeing the car driving away. She likes smart and quick witted people.

She entered the warehouse and closed the door behind her.

The warehouse is big and spacious, and it's now  currently full of seeds and seedlings to the brim. A smile brightens her cold face.

She waved her hand and collected the seeds and seedlings to the static space.

Thankfully her space is static, or else, she couldn't preserve these seeds and seedlings properly, without professional knowledge.

It's already one o'clock, her stomach is already making unpleasant sounds.

Along the way, she picked 10 highend restaurants 10 known coffee shops and 10 tea houses, and ordered a hundred servings of food and/or drinks, and told them that someone will pick it up at 6 o'clock in the evening.