CROSS POST A/N: The Moon Blood Saga

What a year it has been friends. A lot of you by now have heard that The Bite has been published and book 2, The Hunt, is quickly coming. A lot of you also have a lot of questions on the series and what the new "plan" is.

First, before I jump into anything, I want to thank everyone for all their support, love, encouragement, and loyalty throughout all these years and especially this year as we've launched our girl into the greater world. It's been such a blessing to see The Bite in the hands of people who have never read the Wattpad version and it's an even bigger reward to see it in the hands of many of you who have loved it since day one. I can't thank you all enough.

I wrote a note going through all the changes in the series a while back, and I am going to post that below just so you all have easy access to it (and don't have to search for it) but a few things from me on this as we gear up for The Hunt: The bones of the story are the same, as is what makes the story special—the heart of it.

What's different is a few things, but the biggest is how it's laid out now. Meaning instead of three books like you see here on Wattpad, it's being split into five. Yes five. You read that right. The first book, The Bite, is being split into three books. Yes, you also ready that right, three.

The first book has a LOT going on, and fitting that into one book that we can all hold in our hands or read on a device like a Kindle, was not feasible. That, and there was so much that I wanted to shape up so I could properly do the story justice. That means The Bite, is going to cover the first third of the original version on Wattpad. The Hunt, is the middle chunk (the second third), the third book would cover the last chunk, and then The Rise and Blood would follow accordingly. If you're still scratching your head, don't worry I made a chart—because you all know how much I love a good chart.

This is all to say that the story you love is there, it's just coming in a slightly different format that is amplified with more claws, teeth, blood, love, and of course all the Levi

So then what is The Hunt? What's going on with that?

Well, as Levi would say, "A really fun time." The Hunt is going to have content never before read on Wattpad meaning, you've absolutely not seen this before—and I am SO stoked for you guys to dig in.

As I said before, the published versions are more mature, fast paced, grittier, with a momentum that will keep you on the edge of your seat. So be ready for a wild ride as Charlotte tries to find her place in the pack and proves to not only her new packmates, but herself that she belongs. If you've read the Wattpad Version, just think of that with a spookier setting, a deadly challenge that is likely to kill you, a little romance, a lot of wood-chopping, and your favorite characters all wondering what the hell these rogues are up to.

You can pre-order The Hunt (out March 12th) almost anywhere you can buy books, however, as someone that loves to support local bookstores, I have link(s) in my bio to a few local stores! The best part is one of them will let you pre-order a signed copy, AND if you're international and can't find it on Amazon, they will help to get you a copy (you'll just have to pay shipping).