Chapter 17: Fangs

----------

Ethan

-----------

"Well, there he is! That piece of shit beta with a vampire-loving mate!" Larissa barked out from behind a cell.

The cells were old. It was easy to find them once you got on Jaxon's land. They were not very far off of the border, and looked like a rundown barn; but they were still sturdy, sturdy enough to keep her here and the walls were thick enough to muffle her cries.

No one would find her here.

"How's that going by the way?" She spat out. "Bet you have cute little orgies while you and your girl suck both their dicks."

I lunged towards her, my beast was seeing red, as was I. Lucky for her, Caden and Evan pushed me back while Jaxon and Levi laid into Larissa.

Levi smacked her hard across the face while Jaxon kicked her back further into the cell.

Andrea was pacing in front of the cell fuming. I almost felt bad for her.

She had said maybe two words to Jaxon the entire time I'd been here and was itching to have a go with Larissa.

I sucked in a deep breath and shook off my temper. Caden eyed me a little then nodded. "You ok?"

"I will be," I growled out. "Andrea?"

Andrea snapped her head to me. "Yes?"

"Come here for a second." She walked over to me, tension and fury in every step while Evan and Ryder eyed her warily. "Are you ok?"

She let out a sharp breath and shook her head. "Don't make me go with him."

Jaxon's gaze landed on Andrea. "He's your mate Andrea, you can't avoid him. You know that."

"Ethan, please," she practically whimpered.

"I won't make you go, and besides that, we can't do that now. There would be too many questions. But Andrea, he's your mate. You know it's not good for you to be apart."

She sucked in a breath then nodded. "I'm too old Ethan, what if–What if it's like the last one?"

"Andrea, that man was a bondmate, this is your true mate. Besides, if Jaxon tries to screw with you I'll cut his balls off."

She gave me a tiny smile while Caden nodded to her. "He's my best friend but I would totally help your boy here."

"Thank you," she breathed out.

"I need to talk with her, can you hold it together?"

She nodded. "Ya, I need to link Char anyways. She's worried."

I laughed to myself while Evan rolled his eyes. "Do it before she comes down here and has all our balls."

"I got her, Ethan," Caden said with a respectful nod.

Evan and I walked up the cell where the female was shaking furiously like she was some kind of crazy possessed creature from the Exorcist. Jaxon spat down by his shoes and looked at me with an approving nod. "Real good time we got here Ethan."

Larissa growled viscously at Jaxon but both he and Levi laughed while Evan opened up the cell door for me. Levi shook his head and walked closer towards her. "Do you know who I am?"

She growled some more. "Of course I do alpha Thorne."

Levi chuckled and nodded while Remi came to stand next to Evan. "No you little shit. You remember that girl? That one you almost had collared? I am going to have a real fun time with you over the next few days."