1st november 1997

It was the next morning and I woke up in a room I knew. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I noticed the same guitars on the walls as I had seen before. I turned to my right and saw Brian's blonde hair, poking out of the blanket. My heart was racing.
I poked him, trying to wake him up. When he did he groaned at me "whatt"

"Why am I in here?" I asked, poking him again.

He sat up and faced me "because you were drunk as fuck and I'd rather you be in my bed than with a drunk johnny" he told me.

I nodded "we didn't- did we?" I asked nervously. I quickly lifted the blanket and noticed I was still clothed. That's one good thing I guess.

He chuckled "no" as he laid back down.
I sighed in relief and laid down so I could face the ceiling, when I heard him add "not yet anyway"

I scoffed and closed my eyes again, trying to sleep off the banging headache i had when Jimmy burst through the door "WAKE UP BRI- what the" he stopped, leaning on the door frame.

"What's going on here?" Asked zacky from behind jimmy, with a big smirk on his face.

I groaned "nothing, trying to sleep this headache off"

"Headache from what?" Jimmy asked, grinning.

I laughed "drinking, get your mind out of the gutter, Jim"

Zacky didn't believe me and turned to brian "get up lover boy" he laughed.

Brian launched a pillow at the door, hitting Zacky "fuck off"
I just kept quiet.

"Oh we're going, don't worry" Jimmy grinned, hurrying them both out of the room.

"got to get up now if they think somethings going on" I sighed, dragging myself out of bed.

Brian turned, leaning on his elbows "why?" He asked "Let them think that"
He reached for my arm and pulled me back into bed "just lay, a little longer"

As much as I tried to get up, I couldn't as I was almost being suffocated by his arms. I gave in and stayed in bed for a little longer.

When I woke back up, Brian was still asleep so I carefully moved his arm that was around me and I got up. I fixed my hair in the mirror before going downstairs where the others were.

"Morning sleepy head, where's your boyfriendd?" Cooed Johnny, earning a slap on the arm by Matt.

"Shut it" I retorted, walking to the kitchen and making a coffee "my heads banging" i said, rubbing my forehead.

"Isn't the only thing that was banging, am I right?" Johnny chuckled, nudging Jimmy.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, with my cup in hand "nothing happened, dickhead"

Johnny and zacky shared a look, holding a laugh in.
Brian jogged down stairs, with his hair messy and joined us on the couch. Before Johnny got to speak, Brian cut him off "don't start" he pointed at him in a serious tone.

I sipped my coffee, trying not to look at Brian. I was confused about last night. First telling him I liked him and ending up in his bed? Brian saying we didn't do anything "yet" kept playing in my mind.

"Angel?" Valary tapped me, giggling. "You alright? I've been speaking to you.." she asked me, grabbing the remote and changing the channel on the tv.

"What... yeah, sorry" I laughed "I was just out of it, it's the alcohol I'm telling you" I said, placing my coffee cup on the table.

"We've got to clean this shit up" valary sighed, looking at the mess from the party.

"Good idea val, I'll help by pointing out the trash" Johnny said, kicking his feet up on the table.