18th November 1997

It was johnnys birthday and what better way to celebrate than going to a house party. The party was hosted by one of our friends from school who's birthday it also was.

"Happy birthday to the biggest dickhead I know!" I toasted, raising my cup.

"Love ya, Seward" Matt said, roughing up johnnys hair.

"A shared birthday with Noah... lucky me" Johnny said, trying to be funny.

"Fuck you too" Noah laughed, raising his cup.

Noah's house was full of people, like house parties always were. I drank my drink and turned the music up so it was blasting, surprised I wasn't deaf because of it.

"So, you really like Brian?" Asked valary, standing beside me and Michelle in the kitchen.

I felt myself going red. "I do.. I don't know how Matt would feel if I started dating his best friend, though" I shrugged

Val whispered to me "fuck his opinion, it's about you.. he may fight you for his boyfriend, but that's it" she laughed

I took her advice and even though the worry was still in the back of my head, she was right. I had to think about myself.

"You and Brian NEED to have a double date with me and Daniel" Michelle suggested, but Valary interrupted "A TRIPLE date" she giggled.

"Woahhh" I laughed, stopping them "let's not go too crazy about things, just yet"

Michelle rolled her eyes playfully "well im certainly gonna go crazy tonight" she said, dancing her way to the "dance floor"

"Wait for us!" Valary giggled, grabbing my hand and leading me through a crowd of people. I danced with the twins and our friends, dropping the odd bit of alcohol.

I looked over to Johnny who had... his eyes covered?

"Close your eyes, this is my birthday gift to you" Jimmy said mischievously and holding back a smirk. Everyone else knew what was going to happen. Johnny nodded and shut his eyes as a friend of his covered them with his hands. "Alright" Johnny spoke.

I watched as Jimmy turned around and pulled his pants down slightly, mooning Johnny.
Johnny reached his hand out to find the "gift".
"What the Fuck is that?" Johnny asked, confused.
Multiple laughs could be heard around him. "Look" Jimmy said as Johnny moved what was covering his eyes "JIMMY!" He yelled in horror, pushing the people behind him back.

Jimmy burst out laughing, pulling his pants up "I thought you liked watching the moon"

Johnny laughed it off "well I'm gonna bleach my eyes... and hands" he joked, getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Going for a refill" i winked to valary and Michelle as I walked back to the kitchen and poured myself another drink. Brian came up behind me "you coming to the backyard? People are shotgunning beer n shit"

I nodded, walking through the crowd to get to the backyard "my kind of thing"

Zack, Matt and Daniel were all shotgunning a can of beer, competing against eachother. I watched as I stepped out.

When Matt drank it first, he groaned at how quickly he consumed it. "Told you I'd do it" he said, wiping his mouth on his T-shirt. People around him applauded.

"You definitely started wayyy before us" Zacky said, being in denial.

"Even the girls could drink it quicker than you!" Daniel laughed.

"Casual sexism" I joked, grabbing a can.

Matt pulled valarys arm when he caught sight of her, involving her in what was going on. "You, chelle and ang" he spoke, passing her and Michelle a can.