New years eve 1999

A huge party was being thrown at Brian's house to celebrate the new year. The house was packed with people, thankfully Brian's house was big enough to fit everyone in. I got ready at valary's house, wearing a matching red dress with her, before arriving at Brian's. Like any house party, there was a lot of alcohol and a lot of drugs. Mostly because they were brought by everyone that turned up.

Josh had sat me down in the main lounge with a drink. We had talked for a while before getting refills. I hadn't noticed anything at the time but I soon realised that he was trying to get me drunk on purpose... but why?

I got up after some time and went over to Jimmy, who was hanging out with guys from school.

I plonked myself down on the chair next to Jimmy.
"Oh, look who it is" Jimmy smiled, putting his arm around me.

I got out my phone, ready to take a picture. Jimmy took the phone from me and raised his arm so he could take it "I'll take it, since you won't be able to reach" he teased, before pulling a silly face for the camera. I pulled the same expression before the camera snapped the photo. Our friend, Jason, jumped in frame and put his arm around us "make sure I look good" he said with a laugh, looking into the camera.
"I can already tell you, that you don't" Jimmy joked, before snapping the picture.

Jason got something out of his pocket "jimmyyyy.." he cooed, shaking whatever it was in his hand. I soon realised that it was acid.
Jimmy sat up straight "broo, where'd you get that?" he asked.

"Where I get the other stuff" Jason winked, passing the bottle of acid to Jimmy.

Jimmy took it and used the dropper to put some in his mouth. I took the bottle next and took some before passing it.
I sat back properly on the chair and grabbed my glass, taking a swig. "Jimmy?" I asked as he sat back down properly.

He turned to me with a smile "yeah?"

I looked over at where josh was, talking to a group of people "you think he's the one or nah?" I asked being unsure.

I could see him looking at me confused "I mean.. he seems good enough, he been treating you right?" He asked, noticing my expression had changed.

I shrugged. "Yeah, he's been treating me good" I smiled "better than Brian did".
How wrong I was....

Jimmy pulled me in for a big hug, like he always did. "Good, because if he doesn't.. I'll beat his ass" he chuckled, letting go from the hug.

he scanned the house briefly "where's that brother of yours?" he asked.

I looked around. "I actually don't know" I spoke "you'll find him with valary"

He got up from his seat and off he went to find Matt. After a few moments, he returned down the stairs with valary and Matt.

"Cockblocking bastard" Matt joked, sitting down on the chair and sitting valary on his lap.

Jimmy threw his hands up in defence "wrong place, wrong time" he laughed, grabbing the small bottle of acid. "Want any?" He asked, turning to Matt. Matt nodded.

Jimmy opened the bottle and used the dropper to get some of the drug. He then dropped some into matts mouth, before realising that he had dropped a little too much.

"Shit, too much!" Jimmy exclaimed, putting the lid back on.

Matt shrugged "I'll be fine, not like we haven't done this before"

Although Jimmy was anxious about the amount he gave, he listened to Matt and brushed it off.

I got up and went to the kitchen for another drink. I pushed empty cups to the side, that were on the counter, and lined up some plastic shot glasses. I poured some tequila in each one and downed one. Josh came over and placed a kiss to my cheek, grabbing his own shot. He also downed his.
"I bet I can take more than you" he said with a smirk, pointing to the tequila.