22nd November 1997

"You two better eat before you leave the house" my mom warned, placing a tray of chicken on the table.

"I'm not going anywhere" I assured her, grabbing some chicken.

My mom turned and raised her eyebrows "I thought you and Matt were supposed to be going to valarys?"

Matt scoffed "it's fine mom, I'll be better going alone" he said, also grabbing food.

"I'd rather be here than with him, anyway" I stated, stabbing my food with a fork, to express my anger.

"Shut up, angel" Matt yelled, frowning at me.

"What is wrong with you two? Bickering like this" my dad asked, getting frustrated with us and slamming his cutlery on the table.

"What's the fucks going on?" Amelia asked, placing her fork down and swearing, which she wasn't supposed to do.

"Amelia!" My mom gasped, glaring at her.
Amelia looked at my mom just as shocked "what? They swear too!"

"Fuck this." I said, putting my fork down and storming upstairs. I jumped into bed and put my headphones in, trying to calm myself down.

"See!" I heard Amelia yell, proving her point.

Matt came into my room without knocking. Jumping at his presence, I pulled my headphones down "get out." I said bluntly, looking at him.

"So you're just gonna not talk to me?" Matt asked, sitting himself down on the edge of my bed.

I stood up, scoffing at him "the audacity you have to say that!" I started "just because you're my brother you can tell me who the fuck I can and can't be with" I yelled in a serious tone.

"All this arguing and he isn't even your boyfriend!" Matt argued back.

"Wow." I scoffed, leaving my room and jogging down the stairs "I'm going out!" I said, slamming the front door and making my way to Jimmys.

"Hey ang-" Jimmy started as I walked past him into his garage. I sat next to Brian on the couch, not saying a word.

"What's up?" Jimmy asked, following me.

"Matts a cunt." I said bluntly. "Fuckin hate him" I spat

"Ohhh, you two still not talking?" Asked Zack

I turned to face Zack "does it look like it?" I asked, acting like a bitch.

Matt walked in not long after I arrived and sat down with a face like he'd just been hit by a train.

"Someone's moody" Johnny laughed, glancing over his paper at Matt.

"Shut up Johnny" Matt snorted, sitting back more on the couch.

"You okay?" Brian asked me, with a small smile. I nodded.

Johnny tried to whisper quietly but was unsuccessful "so did you fuck Brian?"

I had enough. "Oh my god, yes if that's what you really want to know, then YES I fucking did, alright??" I shouted, causing Johnny to sit back in his seat.

"It's no different from you fucking valary" I snapped pointing to Matt "or you fucking that weird girl from school" I said, pointing to Zack "it's no fucking different so MOVE ON."

Matt snapped back "No. the difference is, he's my best friend" he argued, having no logic about the situation.

"And valarys not my bestfriend, no?" I asked sarcastically "did I act like a little bitch when you got with MY bestfriend?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"We're friends so why aren't you fuckin happy for me??" Brian asked, now increasing his tone.

"Because she's  my little sister!" Matt yelled, straightening his posture.

"So what??" I yelled "it's got nothing to do with you, what I do. If you're so bothered then don't get involved when it doesn't concern you" i laughed, nervously.

Johnny kept laughing under his breath at everything we said.

Me and Matt both turned to Johnny, quickly. "SHUT THE FUCK UP JOHNNY" I yelled, getting up and leaving the room.

"Woahhh, someone's on her period" Johnny joked, although it wasn't funny.

"Not funny, Johnny." Valary spoke, narrowing her eyes at him and making the room go quiet for a short moment.

Brian glared at Johnny, making him be quiet and even though he was mad, Matt backed me up "don't be a dick, Johnny"

Valary looked at Matt and scoffed before following me out.
I was in Jimmys front yard, sitting on the steps that led up to his front door. "I'm sorry about those two" valary smiled, sympathetically.
I noticed her next to me "it's fine.." I replied, being thankful that she came out to talk to me.

"You know how he gets.. when it comes to his family and friends, he'll get over it soon" she reassured me, sitting down next to me.

Michelle opened the door and joined us. "You think I should cut it off with Brian...whatever we even are?" I asked, feeling guilty.

"What?!" Valary asked, being shocked "no way!"

"Fuck matts opinion, you and Brian are cute!" Michelle smiled, agreeing with valary.

I smiled a little "I guess so but-" I started

"But nothing." Valary said, finishing my sentence "do what's best for you" she smiled

"Yeah, come on. Let's go back in" Michelle said, grabbing my hand and taking me back inside.

When I walked in the room it went really quiet and REALLY awkward. Brian looked happy to see me again, as did Jimmy and Zacky. Matt and Johnny were slouching in their seat, still being moody.

I sat back down "so we gonna do something instead of just sit here?" I asked, being bitchy.

"Mortal combat?" Jimmy suggested, sitting up properly.

"Fuck yeah!" Zack exclaimed. After all, It was his favourite video game.

Jimmy plugged in the console and opened mortal combat. He grabbed two controllers and passed one to Brian "try beat me, bitch"

Brian grabbed the controller "I don't even need to try" he retorted, cockily.

Jimmy scoffed and grabbed his controller, playing the game. Jimmy won round one "told you!" He laughed

"Yeah, that's only round one. I'll win the rest"Brian replied, with a big ego.

Everyone just watched them bickering. After all, they were the ones talking the most. Brian won round two and pulled a funny face at Jimmy. The last round, Brian concentrated hard,keeping a fixated gaze on the tv. Jimmy tried shoving him with his shoulder, but he didn't budge.

Jimmy turned to me for a second "oh my god angel, what are you doing?" He asked, trying to distract Brian.

"What?" Brian asked, nosily, turning to me.

"GOT YOU!" Jimmy laughed, happy that he finally distracted him, causing him to win the final round.
I couldn't help but laugh.

Brian scoffed "that's called cheating!" he spoke, throwing the controller down on the couch.

I looked over to Johnny who was smirking at brian. "Don't be a cry baby" he teased, as brian flipped him off.

"No.." Jimmy started "it's called winning!" He boasted, placing the controller down.

Johnny hopped over Jimmy to grab the controller "ang, play with me?" He asked, shaking the spare controller.

I shook my head "I'm good. ask Matt" I said with a half smile as I didn't want to seem moody.

Johnny tapped his fingers on the controller "no one wants to play against the best player known to man, I guess" he shrugged.

"Best player known to man?" Zack cackled, grabbing the spare controller and playing against Johnny "we'll see about that."

~this part is kinda boring but I promise it gets more interesting soon :)