Chapter 2

In the aeroplane 2 teens were sitting peacefully, one was smaller in frame about 5 '5 or 5' 6 the other was taller around 6ft and seemed a bit older too the younger one seemed very worried as he said "Eugene... will father be alright?"

"Angel, don't worry he'll understand." The older one tries to console his cousin who was 2 years younger than him as he tried to recall how they ended up here,

His mother one monday, which was yesterday randomly came inside his room throwing plane tickets at him while giving the slight explanation of "You are going to finish high-school in Lurex, these are the tickets, you are going with Angel and are responsible to take care of him. I've emailed you the details as to where you'll be residing so pack your stuff when the plane is arriving." His mother, without waiting for him to process, turns to the door and leaves.

He chuckles thinking that his mother is truly eccentric, no wonder his father went insane. Right now he has already gone through more details and understood the situation. He just needs to take care of his cousin and the rest is not important.

He looks at his cute cousin who seemed nervous but excited. His cousin was named Angel Lovette and the name suits him well. He was a cute kid with light blue eyes and soft curly blond hair and cheeks cherry red just really an adorable munchkin he adored his cousin along with his siblings.

His cousin is very polite because of his upbringing he's strict on himself and tries acting grown up but it doesn't hide the fact that he's just a softie like once he said he's grown up and okay without snacks but whimpered as soon as they took it away.

He thinks about his uncle and how much he doted on Angel, he was a bit sympathetic for him as he'll be devastated finding out that his son deciding to go away to study.

But he could feel that new interesting things were going to happen.

♧°♤♡◇●♧◇●♡

Word coubt: 303