Chapter 14

Lance went back home, and as soon as he entered his mother, Cecilia spotted him. She looked very worried and glanced at Lance. Lance just sighed “Mother… I'm fine” he spoke and actually meant it he was okay now better than before, at least, especially after meeting the kind angel. Lance had a small smile on his face as he thought about the beautiful boy. 

His mother noticed that, she didn't know what happened but she was relieved to see him smile a bit “Honey, you know it's not always about mates why don't you search around and see if there's anyone that catches your eye I know you might feel conflicted but I'm sure there's someone out there for you.” 

Lance gave his mother a nod, thinking to himself how he could never like other people. Everyone irritated him. He sure can't imagine himself liking anyone or thinking anyone is decent looking… Maybe if they look like the angel he absent mindedly thought who was the angel anyways he had never seen him closeby…

Though he knew the angel was a human, he would have to ask for more information.

His mother looked at Lance as he was deep in thought “Hey Lance, can you go visit your uncle Karlos and give him the paperwork your dad left, he has some kids living with him so he can't come as much.”

“Why would uncle Karlos take care of some humans?” Lance wondered.

“Well, he said they are kids of some old friend of his and his wife, go give them a visit also it's okay to take a day off of school but do go tomorrow you can't skip it everyday” Cecilia warned.

“Yes mother”Lance lazily went back to his room.

……………

“Woahhh you had a great day, didn't you?” Elliot said as he listened to Eugene talking about his school.

“Yeah it was cool meeting new people. I wish I could introduce them to you” Eugene said, looking at Elliots' beautiful face. He really had the urge to touch it.

“Me too! Anyways I've finished the draft of the new character designs” Elliot chanted he was really serious about his job

“Oh! They are pretty handsome” Eugene said, looking at the male characters

“Yep, that will surely get the most female audience!” Elliot spoke excitedly 

“Surely.. girls really swoon over, guys. I got like 10 letters toda….” Eugene slipped up as he slowly looked at Elliot as the pen he had in his hand slipped.

“Baby lis-” Eugene said, trying to save himself “Did you take those letters” Elliot's face darkened 

“Huh?” 

“I said, did you take those letters?!” He repeated 

“No no no of course not. I would never! You are the only one for me! If anyone asks, I'll tell them I'm dating!” 

Elliot smiled “That's my boyfriend. I love you! I know you'll never cheat on me” Eugene was relieved “Of course I won't you are the only one for me!” 

“Yeah try cheating on me and see if you aren't 6 feet under the next day” Elliot smilingly said and got back to work, murmuring how he wanted to murder those girls.

Elliot was really possessive; he would go as far as burning someone if they touched his boyfriend. That's why Eugene is very careful with his words. 

‘I wish I was there. I would never let anyone even look at you….’ Elliot thought 

●○●○●○●○●○●○

Word count: 572

Heeyy guys, another update cuz Theres a new follower, hehe