Chapter 15

Aria and Angel were walking around the academy. Aria was chatting happily, taking their conversation from ‘What a pain Miss Henning is to what to eat for lunch and then to’.

“By the way Angel, does Eugene like chocolate?” Angel looked at Aria “Why?”

“Well, you know—” Angel raised his eyebrows “Why are you so obsessed?” Aria just side eyed him “Fine he likes it fine just don't get him the milk chocolates” Angel responded thinking to himself how Eugene never takes other peoples gifts.

A shout came all of a sudden startling Angel

“HEY BESTIEEE!!” Caroline screamed

“HEEEY LOVE!!” Aria screamed back and they both hugged, Angel needed a moment to calm down “damn girls” he said while laughing

“Oh Angel, just how we greet each other!”

Caroline was Aria's best friend. She was a really hot girl with black hair that reached her waist and green eyes the same as Arias and they were both so loud, Carol came to hug Angel “Hey cutie! How are you?” after two seconds of no reply “I think you cut off his breathing supply” Aria reminded as Carol got him to get out of her clutches “Sorry ‘bout that you are just so cute!”

“*Cough* Thx Carol I'm good” He doesn't mind if he's called terms like ‘cute’ or ‘adorable’ “So what were you guys talking about?” Aria shrugged and replied “Oh nothing just crushes” they went and sat on some benches in the park.

“Ooooh so Angel has a crush”

Carol gave a cheeky grin Angel's face went red “Ah!! Of Course not! We were talking about Aria's crush!” Carol ignored that “So what kind of person is your type Angel??”

Aria blinked “Yeah! We need to know we only talked about my type but never heard yours! Soooo Angel?”

Angel was confused, still blushing because the question was so embarrassing “What.. Do you mean ‘type’?”

“Well… do you like tall girls or hot men? If you like petite and soft girls, so do the stoic ones!” Aria responded and Carol added grinning “Or the ones with big boobs and the guys with large muscle and you know”

With that comment Angel's face was in flames And he immediately got up “B—ye I, I need to go to- to water! To water my plants yeah bye they are dying so” he gathered his books and immediately ran away.

“You scared the poor guy” Aria hit Carol's arm “He's so adorable Mommy couldn't help me” Carol spoke and Aria blushed “Shut up! You think you are all that” she humph and ran away while Carol laughed “hahaha bunnies are so fun to teach”

“You are such a menace” A boy's voice from the background came as Carol looked back at the dangerously handsome looking men. He was more than 6 feet tall. He was wearing his school uniform but in a lazy way which could get him in trouble with the buttons on his neck open revealing a black tattoo outline he held a book in his hand. But the most prominent look was his dark deep black eyes that seemed to hold the night sky paired with his black hair and pale white skin.

(A/N literally tryna to add descriptions as I go on but you'll get reference pics too later on at the end of the chapter.)

“Like you are any better Lance” Carol taunted “Now that she's gone I have to go all the way to the Canteen to find her brother” Lance spoke annoyingly “Lazy much” Carol rolled her eyes sipping her cola that she got from god knows where.

In the canteen Angel heard Abel calling out to him, he was sitting with Eugene and Seth and 2 other guys he didn't really know

“Hey dude wanna eat these muffins we were able to snatch the last ones” Abel offered “Oh thanks!” Angel said gratefully and sat on his seats quitely munching but looking very happy that made Abel feel proud Looking at that Eugene just shook his head “Angel don't eat too many you've only been eating sweets these days also Abel stop indulging him so many”

Looking at that interaction Seth laughed “Oh by the way Lance just asked where we were he said he got some stuff to give you” Seth informed and Angel's ears perked up

“Lance… the grumpy guy?” He asked while Abel looked at him with shock as he hurriedly put his hand on Angel's mouth frantically looking around checking if the coast is clear while Seth broke up with laugher “G-grumpy guy? Hahaha” he wiped his tear

“Angel, listen, you must never say that to him! When he comes, don't talk to him or just run away okay?” Abel warned worriedly he thought of Angel as a cute baby chick he didn't want the big bad wolf to hurt him “Oh.. okay” Angel said startled.

Is he that bad? Angel thought in his head as he shrugged to continue eating…

“He can't be that scary…” Eugene said

“Who can't be that scary?” Angel heard a deep voice which made his body shudder a bit as he glanced up from his plate.

Lance was standing in a laid back posture with the folder in his hand which he slammed on Abels head “Here, take this, give it to your father”Abel took the folder from him.

“Who is he?” Lance said glancing at Eugene, Eugene stared back not budging.

“Ah! Yes let me introduce them so this is Eugene Nye and” Abel looked to his back where Angel was sitting After Abel moved Lance could get a clear view seeing the boy he muttered “ …Angel?” Abel looked at Lance curious “Y-yes Angel Lovette how did you know?” Lance glanced at Angel intrigued thinking to himself how accurate that name is he smirked taking steps towards him “A guess” He took his hand out “Hey, Angel nice to meet you” he gave a friendly smile

Angel was startled seeing him standing in front of him made him very jittery and thinking about Abels warning he got confused. His hand that held the last piece of half bitten macaron was pushed in front of Lance's mouth “H-hi” Angel squeezed out.

Lance looked at the half eaten macaron amused and took a bite licking his lips “Well that's a very sweet greeting thank you” Angel felt his cheeks burning and the bell rang initiating that it's time for class “We-ll I have to go to class.. so um bye!” He walked- More like ran.

Lance looked at his back “How cute” he muttered under his breath he walked away as well leaving Seth and Abel gasping “Is he the Lance we know?!!” They both said together “He s-smiled . I didn't see it wrong, right??? He smiled he-” Abel and Seth looked at each other questioning their lives

“You guys are crazy” Eugene decided to ignore the two psychos and went on his way.

♡◇♡♡♡◇♡◇♡

Word count:1170

Yayyy they met finally things are bout to get good how did you guys
like this meeting?

Dia♤