Chapter 7

It was the next day Eugene and Angel after breakfast unpacked their stuff. Tomorrow was the first day of their  right now. They were both sitting down with the siblings Aria and Abel as they talked more about the school.

“So Bro is on the basketball team, and I, myself, am on a cheerleader club, and I uphold my duties very seriously as the leader!” Aria proudly claimed hand on her chest her brother wasn't having any of that though so he roll his eyes and said

“Oh, don't lie, we all know you are there just because you wanna stare at hot guys!”

Aria pouted, throwing a pillow at Abels head. I laughed, thinking to myself how funny this brother-sister duo is. I didn't have a sibling as a child. I really wanted one, so I made a wolf, my sibling.

My father has a special forest and all types of animals which live in it, though only a few are trained like that wolf I was allowed near too. Out of every animal I loved wolves the most, I had a strong connection to them.

But that one somehow disappeared, which was sad, and there was no way to search for it in the large forest. I remember feeling really sad and crying for a whole day, asking my father to get me a sibling. I still feel bad about it now, but I was a child back then.

As I was deep in thought, I felt poke on my arms and looked to my side and saw Aria poking me as she lightly whispered in my ears “Hey umm.. Angel, does your brother have a girlfriend by any chance?”

After thinking for a bit, I knew that Eugene wasn't in any relationship and answered “Not that I know of any. Why do you want to know?”

“Hehe, thanks Angel hmm I think I'm kinda interested in him” Aria replied I didn't expect that or her to be so honest, looking over to Eugene He is a bit handsome I guess, I mean he had beautiful bright blonde hair like me, though mine are lighter and his eyes are green nothing to note there my father is so much more handsome.

My father has long white platinum hair. I love his hair, mine is more blond though and my father's eyes are ruby red but mine are a sea blue like my mum's.

“Mmmm cool.” I nonchalantly replied to Aria  as I concentrated on chewing on my precious brownies, my only solace. I swear I love Brownies while not realising the fact that the cousin I grew up with and got used to is dashing like a hot greek god that would make girls faint with a little glance.

Aria ignored Angel and stared at Eugene, thinking how she could grab his attention. When Karlos came home

“Oh dad, you are back. mom was asking about you, Where were you?” Aria asked,

“Darling, I went to visit the Al- I mean, my boss called me.”

I didn't really understand why Karlos got jittery, but Aria seemed to understand it, I didn't care, but there was something that I wanted to ask since we came here

“Hey karlos, I wanted to ask if I could go out in the forest. Is it okay?” Karlos seemed to think for a minute before saying

“Yeah sure, but make sure not to go over too far. You see that blackboard crossing the territory? Because it is not safe from there on as there are wild animals, so keep away from there.” I was okay with that, so I just nodded back to my brownies, thinking I would check it out tomorrow after school.

●■●■●■●■●■●■
Word count: 625