Chapter 12

After getting home from school, I put my bag on my bed and went to take a shower. It really washed my tiredness away.

School was pretty boring and tiring though I did manage to make friends and all but I think I've figured out I'm not really a ‘social’ type of person don't get me wrong, if it was a social event hosted in the castle I would make sure it was perfect.

After taking my shower, I put on a comfortable oversized white shirt and matching white shorts, which reached my knees. While I was fully planning to sleep, I heard Marine calling my name telling me to come eat. I wasn't really hungry, but I still went, so they won't worry. 

I slowly chewed on my boiled sandwich as I looked outside the window. I felt like going for a walk. I liked walking in nature. It's relaxing.

I remember what Karlos said about the forest being dangerous past the black border, so I decided to go in the opposite direction where there was a lake nearby. It was my first time going there so I was careful with the directions so I didn't want to get lost.

I felt the wind on my body as I reached nearer to the lake. I saw something I didn't expect at all. 

It was a wolf, it was obsidian black and its fur was shining, looking very pet-able. I was taking in its beauty. I've seen many wolves, but it was the most beautiful out of any, so I wanted to go and touch it. 

I know that seeing such a wild animal you are supposed to run for your life hoping it didn't see you, and maybe I should do that as well but while I was thinking about it, my thoughts immediately changed after I heard the majestic wolf let out a howl full of sadness its beady black eyes were sparkling tears were dreading to come out, that made me just want to go ahead and console it, I couldn't control myself especially after noticing that the wolf might be in pain.

I didn't know why the wolf was in pain. I felt my legs moving without me even thinking about it thoroughly. I didn't care if the wolf attacked and wanted to help it. I reached closer to it, and it stared at me. I was waiting for it to pounce on me, but it didn't. It just whimpered and came closer. It made my heart break as I kneeled down and petted it gently.

I felt the warm fur through my fingers. It was so soft, even softer, than the finest silk in our kingdom. 

The wolf buried its head closer to my stomach, and I hugged it. I rubbed my hands on its back gently, and after a while, the wolf seemed to calm down, so I kissed its head and gently spoke,

“Hey baby, what's wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?” I spoke as if I was talking to a child when it was obviously a big wolf, but I didn't want it to get away and leave. The wolf looked at me and kept staring, curiosity in his eyes. I gently patted it, and it purred, and it suddenly licked me very playfully.

“Hahaha calm down” it gave me lots of licks, which was very ticklish, making me burst out in laughter.

After a while, I was lying down with the beautiful wolf on top of me “I guess you are in a good mood now?” I said to the black wolf and it nodded as if it understood me “Awh how smart of you, you are such an intelligent wolf” I said to it and it's eye's brightened up and got very cheery. 

“You are such a pretty wolf.” I say admiring its black fur, and it let out a big howl, making my ear hurl. It was getting late, so I got up from the ground, and the wolf looked at me curiously.

“I have to go now it's getting late. You probably don't understand me, and I don't know what hurt you, but I hope your pain soothes me away. I think you are prettier when you are happier.” I said to the wolf, and it just looked dazely at me as if it was surprised I chuckled, not knowing a wolf could make such a ‘human’ expression. 

I kissed his forehead “I hope to see you again, goodbye” with that I turned to leave but the wolf let out a groan not wanting me to leave, so I sat down and said, “You know what I'm not sure if you'll understand this, but I'm gonna come here tomorrow at the same time so I'll see you then if you are here then we'll play again!”

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Word count: 810

Ohhhh, this chapter was Cuteeeeee, in my opinion, and the next one will be in the wolfs perspective, so see ya tomorrow rn it's 6:08. I got physics exams at 8:30, and it sucks hard 😭 Also I'm kinda upset at the lack of views but whatever it takes time.

~Dia☆