Chapter 11

Reaching the Academy, they all went to the reception to get their Schedules and also a map because apparently the academy's huge.

It was like a Victorian castle. Angel really liked the deep dark vibes. 

“I'm glad we are in the same class.” Aria said to Angel, to which Angel agreed. Angel was getting a bit comfortable with Aria, Aria was a sweet girl.

Abel and Eugene went to their own classes; they were not in the same class.

《POV: Angel》

Me and Aria walked to class together, I stood staring at the black door, taking a deep breath as I entered.

I expected a dragon to appear crushing me, but nothing happened, so I just let out a sigh of relief. Aria gave me a weird look. 

Me and Aria took a chair I wanted to sit in the front but Aria prefered the back one saying She can't endure the maths teacher if she sat any closer she might slash at her which was a bit weird but I complied and we both settled on the middle chairs.

After the sitting dilemma, the strict looking maths teacher came in, and she introduced herself her name is Miss Ama.

It was my first time in a class full of people, considering the fact that I've been home-schooled all my life. My maths teacher was old, his name was Professor Ellen. He graduated from a prestigious university after retiring. My father asked him to be my teacher. Well, let's say he didn't want to spend his old age teaching a teen, but out of respect for my father, he didn't say anything and agreed.

But after teaching me we got along very well. He was a nice guy. My nostalgic thoughts didn't last long before Aria nugged at me, saying it's my turn to introduce myself, so I got up.

“Hello, I'm Angel Lovette. I'm from a small town in the kingdom of Areite.” They all looked curious because Areite was a quiet kingdom not a lot of people left there so it was rare to meet outsiders, also one girl gasped and said that my name was really cute to which i gave her a light smile too.

I sat down, and the introduction continued.

……

After 3 classes, it was finally time for lunch. Aria took me to the cafeteria.

We spotted Eugene and Abel with some other guys, Aria and I went to sit with them.

There were 2 girls and 1 boy whom I didn't recognise. They introduced themself, the pretty tall black haired girl was named Julia while the shorter ivory haired girl with curly brown hair introduced herself as Quincy. She did have a bigger bust, I thought to myself, remembering what Aria said.

The tall, dark, blue haired guy was called Seth. He was pretty handsome. Also, why is every guy so much taller than me? I complained to myself.

Anyways, we sat and ate while everyone was talking except me. I didn't enjoy talking a lot, especially when I'm eating. Suddenly Seth says to me “Hey Angel who gave you your name” the question was out of the blue maybe it was because I'm too silent so he thought he'd start a conversation “It was my mother”

"Ohhh, She seems like an interesting character.” he replied, amused to which I just gave a tiny laugh, but what he said next made the whole thing a bit awkward.

“I would love to meet her!” I could feel my expression getting a little weird as Eugene immediately replies “Yeah! Sure, she is interesting” Oh, I forgot Aunt Michelle was supposed to be my mother.

I chucked a bit, then immediately I heard Quincy let out a shrill as she looked at her phone “Hey! Felix and Rino got together. omg I can't believe they are gay!”she said, making a disgusting face. I felt really annoyed at her first of she had a weird, high-pitched voice. Secondly, she doesn't have any right to judge anyone else. 

“Who cares if they love each other” I muttered, making them look at me “Humph! so you aren't mute” Quincy rudely said “Quince stop it. Don't you have other things to do? Like staring at Lance, maybe?” Aria said, taking my side.

“Ohh yeaah, but like I totally can't find him today, I think he left. It's so hard to see him. Adds a more dreamy touch to him, don't you think?" Quince said, seeing how irritating she is it made me hope that Lance is gay or else being stuck with her doesn't sound fun.

I didn't dislike her till I found that she's so homophobic and considering the fact that I'm getting another father soon, I didn't like her discrimination.

########
Word count: 800

It was such a boring chapter to write, tbh but anyways the next chapter will be fun (×hint× they'll meet hehe) okay bye!

~Dia◇