Chapter 9

Alexis looks at his beautiful mate lying tiredly on the bed naked, Alexis slides his hand through his loves beautiful and long silver hair. Luther really liked the comforting touch “Alexis… thank you, and I'm sorry for screaming at you.” Luther said apologetically.

“My love, it's okay. I'll never get mad at you. Also, is your back okay? I didn't go too hard on you, right?” Luther blushed at this “No! I'm a vampire. I can take this” Alexis just laughed while Luther muttered to himself “Even though he's so big…”  

“I'm sorry about that baby, but I think you enjoyed it~” Alexis smirked, and Luther just hid himself in Alexis' strong chest.

“Hey… Alexis, I miss my child” Alexis gently rubs Luther's back “Shhh.. it's going to be okay. Angel is a strong kid.”

“But I've spoiled him all his life. Imagine how he's living. You know how picky he is, what if the people aren't treating him, right? What if he's starving.. my poor baby…I couldn't even get him a butler, not even a maid. Michelle was against it, saying it's not normal. What do you mean not normal? My baby had someone on his feet all the time. I feel so anxio- mmmm” 

Alexis stopped his lover's constant rambling by kissing him, and Luther's mind calmed down and kissed deeper “Don't worry, he's going to be okay. He's very capable. He's your child after all” Alexis says reassuringly.

“Yeah… you are right. Our child is strong.'' Alexis' eyes widened as tears formed “A-are you sure my king…” Luther gently put his palm to Alexis' cheeks.

 “Ofcourse.. I'm sorry it took this long. My child is as well as yours. I'm sure Angel accepts that as well. You've helped take care of him since he was a baby, and now that we are together, I will marry you, and he'll be our child.” Luther gently says. 

Alexis felt his heart being filled with warmth “I can't wait to talk to him.. as an actual guardian” 

“You mean father, Alexis, you are now my soulmate, my lover, and therefore you are my son's father as well.”

“B-but what if he doesn't accept me?” He asked nervously “Of Course he will, I've raised my son well enough, and he loves you alot especially after you made his favourite brownie which he deemed as “The golden brownie” it was hilarious but I know how hard you worked with the baker to figure it out.” 

“Haha I was trying to get brownie points.”

“How cheeky” Luther pokes Alexis to which Alexis grabs that hand and kisses it.

“I can't wait to talk to him but that bitch Michelle won't allow it till after 1 week afraid I'll fly over and kidnap my baby back like what did she mean by kidnap?! I'm his father so I'm rightfully taking what's mine she on the other hand is the actual kidnapper!”

“Now, now calm down. I see you still have a lot of energy, why don't we continue our love making sesh.” Alexis says throwing Luther in and grabbing the blanket to cover themselves as they continue their deeds.

●○●○●○●○●○●○
Word count: 530

Hey guyss, I wanted to write more details on Alexis and Luther.. but I'm really busy I got a botany exam tomorrow, and i studied shit so I'll only update this one chapter today, so sorry!

Also I've figured out the romance between the male leads and it's gonna be a hot one, our ml is a bad boy hehe also I decided its not gonna be threesome anymore so sorry for that but its still gonna be hot so yeah, bye bye!

~Dia◇