Chapter 10

It was the morning of Monday, meaning the first day of school. Angel grumpily got out of his bed and took the uniform. The academy had a uniform. It was a midnight blue and white combo for freshmen that was what made Angel worse.

For seniors, they had a black and white combo, which Eugene was wearing. 

‘At least the uniforms aren't terrible’ Angel thought while looking at himself in the mirror.

He left to go downstairs as breakfast was served. He just had an apple jam sandwich, which he came to like with milk because Eugene forced him.

“Are you guys ready for school?” Karlos asked while taking a sip of his coffee “No, I'm pretty calm. It's nothing special” Abel boredly said, to which Eugene agreed.

Eugene was calm, and he didn't really care about being new, and all social anxiety was scared of him while Aria slammed the table saying “The heck! It is a new beginning to find new love and friends” 

“You mean meet new teacher, get more homework, learn how to deal with them yeah sure it's exciting” Abel annoyingly replied 

“Oh really, then why were you so excited to meet Quincy, I heard you talking to Seth about it.” 

“You brat learned to stop eavesdropping. It's rude!” 

“It's not eavesdropping if I'm passing by, and my ears just ‘happen’ to hear it”

“Who's Quincy?” Eugene asked, curious about his new friend's crush.

Aria grinned at the question “She's a childhood friend. She's super rich and kinda bratty. I don't get why you like her.”

“Hey! She has a kind heart, okay!” Abel tried to explain himself “Yeah it's pretty big” Aria contradicted, smirking at her brother. I felt a blush creeping up my face, and Eugene looked questionably at his friend 

“Shut up!! I'm not like that!”

“Yeah sure friend, we believe you” Eugene said, putting his hand on Abels shoulder 

“Damn…” Abel grudgingly muttered 

“Besides Quincy has her eyes set on Lance, she believes they are mates.”

“Mates?” Eugene questioned,

“Lance?” Angel asked.

“Ah… ummm, you know mates as in soulmates hahaha she thinks they are real silly, right?” Aria nervously said to which Angel said “No! I think soulmates are pretty real, so anyway, who's Lance?”

Aria was surprised at Angel but still explained “Lance is like the hottest guy! Every girl has the hots for him, but he never cared for anyone because he's also waiting for his soulmate.” 

“Woah so is believing in soulmates pretty common here?” Eugene inquired.

“Kind of..” 

“I don't see how people like such a scary guy like Lance. All he gives me are orders, and he's always grumpy,” Abel said annoyingly. 

“Hey it's because you are his be- ahmm, I mean best friend! Also, don't speak rudely about him. His father won't like it if he heard” Aria seriously warned him.

“Haha I don't know, Lance sounds like a grumpy bear to me.” Angel chuckled to himself, and Aria and Abel just looked at him as if they heard the most horrifying thing they've heard.

Aria and Abel were about to make Angel sit down and explain the dangers of the ‘Lance’ character before their father came in saying their ride is here

□■□■□■□■□■

Word count: 504

Hey guys! We've reached more than 100 views woohoo! And let me tell you, my test went horrible. I had to invent my own reasons. Hopefully, my teacher doesn't faint he's too hot to die.