Chapter 5

Arriving at the house, it was pretty large, three stories and a big lawn with even more forest land surrounding it. Karlo went ahead with some of the luggage, and Eugene took the rest. Angel quietly followed with nothing in his hands kinda pouting because he did offer to carry, but they just refused it.

They went inside, it was a cottage type of house with wood floors and earthy decor it was really nice. They went inside the living room with big fluffy looking sofas and there were sounds coming from the kitchen as Karlo put the luggage down and went inside to hug his wife who greeted him back, and they came out to see Angel and Eugene awkwardly standing in the living room.

Marine screamed and immediately latched on Angel while Eugene moved aside "Cuteeeeee." Angel was stiff as the women crushed him. "H-hi," Angel greets with difficulty, feeling his breath leave his body. Karlo, fortunately, comes to his rescue and unstuck his wife from the young child telling her to relax.

Eugene, on the other hand, got an epiphany and thought to himself, "Tsk! so thats how they are friends, both weirdos, not that i was expecting anything else karlos thankfully was more normal than he expected." (A/N oh boy, he doesn't know)

Marine finally calmed down. "I'm so happy to meet you two, and I'm sorry about that. You were just so adorable that I couldn't help it. Also, it's nice to see you Eugene you grew up to be so handsome." Karlo tsk at his wife calling other men handsome "Aww but of course you are the most handsome to me, hubby!" Marine cheekly said as Angel giggled, finding it cute how possessive they are.

"Ewww, you two tune it down. You might scare them away! Besides whose cuter then me, " Aria came inside cringing at them, Abel came behind her and hit her silly head. "Hmmm, let me think me? You brat, " he said ironically, making everyone laugh at their antics.

They all sat down chatting and getting to know each other "I've seen Eugene when he was little Michelle visited a few times with you but I'm surprised she never spoke about Angel Michelle told me she forgot but still how could she do this to me especially since you are so adorable!" Marine pinched his cheeks, Angel was getting irritated. He never liked other people touching him except his close ones, but she seemed nice, and he didn't want to seem rude, so he endured it.

Eugene noticed and moved a bit so Angel could move a little further, which made Angel more comfortable. While Eugene thought to himself 'Well of course you didn't. He's not her child.' but outwardly he explained that things were hectic and stuff, he didn't even know why his mother lied she could've told about her brother ofcourse hiding the fact that he's a king but thinking more about it it'd probably get more complicated so he ruled it out.

After talking for a bit, Marine said "Okay you guys are probably a bit tired. The dinner is done, so why don't we eat and I'll show you to your rooms so you can rest? "

They all got together at the dining table. Eugene and Abel hit it off. Abel was an interesting guy. We could be good friends.' Eugene thought as Abel suggested "Hey you could totally join our basketball team! You would totally get in with your musles and all." Eugene smiled and agreed

"What about you, little guy wanna join the team." Abel asked Angel got annoyed at that little guy comment he didn't mind being short that much, but no one really commented on it especially in the castle they knew his father would kick them out if they ever even mentally bothered Angel, so this was a bit new to him he knew he didn't mean it rudely. But he didn't wanna say anything so he just didn't reply he was never really the sports guy his father and him prefered to play intruments but as royalty we did learn how to use swords my father was the best swordsman well before Alexis anyways. Angel had to learn it, too, even though Angel hated feeling sweaty and dirty.

Seeing that Eugene said, "Angel prefers to keep in mind in studying this year so he might not join a club."

"But in our school it's needed for us to join, especially when we get more points and all!" Abel frowned.

"Okay, you guys can think about it later. eat your food now." Karlo said, and they all started eating.

They were eating then suddenly Marine said "Hey, Angel why are you eating so little here eat this" As she passed him more food while Angel got a bit nervous. Angel was as picky as a child, and had a very small appetite his father and the butler and chef had to think hard for days to finally make a carefully crafted meal plan for him so he could get full nutrients, simply because Luther didn't want his child to suffer scruffing down stuff he disliked.

Eugene forgot about that, and then he actually got a little worried, thinking that Angel might starve himself. If so, his uncle would brutally end his life. But Eugene watched as Angel forcefully put the food in his mouth, barely chewing tiny tears leaving his eyes, Eugene watched as he even ate the peas he hated with a passion.

Eugene knew if this was home Angel would've thrown a tantrum till the whole Work crew gathered at his feet and he always got what he wants but Luther had tried his best for him to be kind and caring, even when he threw tantrums when he couldn't control himself he apologised afterwards to everyone. He never got violent, just cried and screamed, "Nobody wanted to see him crying, especially not the king." His tantrums grew lesser and lesser as he was older, which still happened once a month.

Angel knew he had to fend for himself, and he prepared himself to do it. He didn't wanna be a bother to anyone, but the peas and spices were killing him. He wanted to vomit he hated spicy stuff.

Eugene couldn't see the poor guy like that, so he put the soup in his bowl and carefully without anyone noticing changed their plates, taking the one marine filled with all kinds of stuff. Angel gave him a grateful look and ate the soup 'atleast this one is tolerable.' He felt really guilty for marine when she worked so hard, he couldn't dare let her notice.

Thankfully, nobody noticed it, and when they finished and they all went to rest.

Angel didn't unpack and just slammed on the bed to sleep.

The room he got was a pretty nice size and had a bed, a closet and really large windows which was the best part as he looked down the beautiful large forest.

He just closed his eyes a bit sad but contend with the day as he murmured, "I miss dad...." Before going into slumber.

♡♤■■■■■♡♤■■■■■♤♡
Word count: 1201