Chapter 3

Angel leaned on the window as he was deep in his thoughts. He was feeling a lot of emotions, mostly excitement and sadness. Sadness because he missed his father even though he was trying to hide it he still was missing him alot. His father was his only family who cared for and doted on him all his life, his father loved him alot so being away from him was heartbreaking to Angel.

His father cared and gave all his attention to him all the time,  but no one cared about him or indulged in him except for Alexis. Alexis cared deeply for his father and he always showed it but his father had put on his iron walls not letting anyone through as if being loved was a sin for him, and Angel saw that therefore he decided to give his father some space so he could detach himself and try to indulge for once. Angel knew it was good for all of them even if it was difficult for them. But Angel didn't want his father to be lonely even though they had each other. Angel wanted more for his father because he deserved it all.

Angel could also guess that Father loved Alexis, he just is too scared to admit it. Angel wanted to give them some time so they could get used to and come to an understanding of each other.

Angel relaxed himself hoping everything would go okay. As he thought about his life from now onwards, they was going to stay at a friend of his Auntie (Michelle) house, although he did disagree because he barely knew them and didn't want to bother them, he could just stay at a dorm to which his aunt totally refused giving a lecture on how unsafe it was and other stuff for like an hour before he gave up and agreed while silently writing a note to himself to never argue with women.

He was pretty nervous because he has never met his aunt's friend so he wasn't sure how it'll go but he just hoped for the best as he dozed off into slumber before the plane landed.

•°•◇♧◇♧♡♧°•°•

Word count:364