💥Prologue💥

! I will change the story a little so it may not be the same as the manga or anime !

"BOOM" - talk
'BOOM' - thoughts
*BOOM* - actions

UA Academy: main gate

'Stupid deku...what is he thinking...what is this shitty nerd going to do in U.A. without a quirk?...' - with these thoughts, the teenage girl walked home after the entrance exam. It wasn't that complicated; she easily blew up all the robots she met. Couldn't the future number 1 hero handle this? But how will Deku cope with them?
'With his flimsy arms, he won't even be able to do push-ups, let alone the villains' - H/c-net grinned

The sun was already starting to set when Y/n arrived at her house.

Bakugo's house

"Welcome home Y/n! How was the exam?" - Mitsuki asked leaving the living room.
"Leave me alone, old hag. This test is for weaklings, as if I would have any difficulties."
"REPEAT WHAT YOU CALLED ME?!"
"DO YOU HAVE CRITTY HEARING PROBLEMS HAG-" *whack*
"CHOOSE YOUR WORDS YOU BRAT!!"
"I WILL KILL YOU-" *whack*
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT USING YOUR QUIRK IN THE HOUSE!!!"
“Well, no need to shout, Y/n you must be tired after the exams, come on, dinner is ready,” Masaru said leaving the kitchen with a sweet smile.
“Tch, whatever” Y/n went to the bathroom after a wild volume competition with her mother.

During dinner, the whole family discussed how they spent their day and the entrance exams.

"Y/n, what were the exams like?" Masaru asked.
"Nothing special, a written test and a quirk test. Too easy," she said with a bored face.
“No wonder, you worked so hard to get into UA, I’m sure you passed.”
"Yeah, there's no doubt about it. I'm proud of you, brat." Mitsuki was fiddling with Y/n's hair
"STOP THAT!!"
"DON'T SCREAM AT THE TABLE!!"
"OLD HAG-" *whack*

“Here we go again...” Masaru exhaled, sweating as he watched his wife and daughter yell at each other.

After a restless dinner, Y/n and his father washed the dishes and cleaned the table. The time was 19.46 and the girl went to her room. She changed into black sweatpants and a black loose t-shirt with a skull on it, brushed her teeth and lay down in her bed and immediately passed out.

Although the test was easy, there were quite a few robots, and the area where the exams were held was literally a copy of a big city. Running around it looking for and blowing up robots is not an easy task.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself in a strange place. It was too dark around her to see anything, there was a mirror right in front of her. But it did not show a reflection, unlike other mirrors.

“What is this?...Where the hell am I?..” - her eyes went dark for a second and suddenly a green light came on in the mirror.

"What the fu-"

Ah, my dear esteemed benefactor...
My proud, beautiful flower of evil.

Y/n's mind became clouded, she was drawn to the mirror.

You are truly the fairest one of all.

She took a couple more steps until she was right next to the mirror.

O magic mirror, thy wisdom I entreat...
Reveal unto me the visage I seek...

Everything went dark in her eyes, weakness washed over her and she fell.

You, whose image the Dark Mirror did beckon forth...

Y/n barely heard the words, and she also heard the clatter of hooves somewhere far away.

If your heart bids it, take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror...

That was the last thing she heard before she completely passed out.