💥Chapter 1💥

*thump* *thump*

*thump* *thump* *thump*

"Uhh...what the-"
"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me...."
"Hmm?...who the hell is this?...where am I!?"
"Urgggh... This lid weighs a ton! Try this on for-"

*BOOOOM*
"AAAGH!! WHAT IS THIS?!"
"Huh?...What the hell are you? A cat?"
It raised its blue eyes and a person came out of the smoke wearing a hood covering half of their face, but one could see slightly glowing E/c eyes.

In front of you stood a gray animal, similar to a cat, but with blue fire in its ears and a pitchfork tail.
"What?! You shouldn't have woken up! And I'm not a CAT! I am Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!”
"Is this some kind of stupid joke?" - you asked in a threatening voice.

“Tch. Doesn't matter. You... human! Just give me your form and hurry up! Because if you don’t… you’ll regret it!” *fwoosh*
The cat sent blue fire out of his mouth, almost hitting the girl, but you managed to dodge.

"THE HELL!? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU STUPID WEASEL!!?" - Y/n shouted with anger.
Grim's fur stood on end as she created several light explosions from her hands.

"MMYAH!! STOP!! OR- OR YOU'LL BE REGRET!! AAAGHH!!!!" - the cat screamed when the girl rushed at him.
"LEAVE ME YOU CRAZY HUMAN!!!" - Grim cried and ran away from her.
"STOP YOU SHIT RACCOON!!! I NEED ANSWERS!!!" - You rushed after him.

You chased the poor animal for a long time until you ended up in the library.

???: library

"AAAGH!!"
"There's nowhere else to run. If you answer my questions, maybe I'll let you live." *BOOM* - another explosion erupted from your hand.

"Fine! But you're gonna re- Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?" Some kind of rope appeared around the small body and dragged it to the side.
"Consider it tough love."
"Huh?..."

The man appeared to your left, wearing a strange crow mask and a suit with feathers and keys. He looked like a low-ranking hero with terrible taste in fashion, or a villain who wanted to get attention with his dumb ass.

You didn’t feel or notice his presence until he spoke, as if he had appeared out of thin air.
'Must be his weird little quirk' you thought, giving the crow man your frown.
"Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students?"

"What?..."
"My, were you ever eager to make your debut. And take with you a poorly trained familiar? That is a clear violation of the school's rules. And violence against animals is punishable by law."
"Hey! That shitty weasel isn't mine! This is my first time seeing him!"

"As if I'd serve some noisy human! Now lemme go!"
"Yes, yes. Rebellious familiars always say that. Do be quiet for a bit, won't you? And you! Better watch your language if you don't want to fly out of here."
"Mmmrph!" - the whip tightened around the cat.

You just watched this scene with anger, not taking your eyes off the suspicious stupid crow mask man.
"Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temperance enough to open their own gate and step out of it. Does the very notion of patience elude you?"

"Who do you think you are-!"
"No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber."

"What the hell is a gate?"
"You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. Although typically the students have restraint enough to wait until I open them before waking up." - The crow looked at you with a frown.