👑Chapter 15👑

(Please write if you see any mistakes in the text.)

Heartslabyul dorm: Trey's room

"Yo, man, how's it going?" - Ace waved to the third year lying on the bed when you came in too.
"How are you feeling, Trey?" - Deuce asked worriedly.

"We came all this way just to see your sorry face. It's cool—don't get up." - Grim jumped onto the edge of the bed. Trey also waved at you, to which you responded with a nod.

"Well, if it isn't Hunting Season! And Grim and Y/n-chan too! You're rolling deep today." - Cater sat on a chair next to Trey.
"Hey, Cater...I'm lost. Whaddaya mean by "Hunting Season"? - Ace asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean it's you guys! You're Ace, he's Deuce—that's what you call an Ace Deuce in poker!" - Cater chuckled at their expressions of confusion.
"Don't give us a couple nickname!" - The blue-haired one screamed indignantly.

"Riiight...Anyway, how d'you feel, Trey? And how'd you get hurt?" - Ace.
"Slipped on the stairs. I couldn't catch myself, and my ankle got all messed up. I'll be on crutches for a while." - ge signed.

"Yikes. That sounds pretty bad!" - Deuce shuddered.
"Yep. Looks like I'll be warming the bench at the Spelldrive tournament this year." - the third year lowered his head.

"Myah...I was hopin' your injury would be small enough for me to justify keepin' this, but...Here. I brought ya a get-well can of tuna. Feel better, specs." - Grim handed him a can of tuna.
"Where did you get this from?"
"Heh. Thanks." - Trey smiled and took the can.

"Ugh, hashtag #fail! Now that we've lost a power player, we have to redo our team roster!" - Cater groaned in disappointed.
"Wait, what?!" - the two idiots screamed.
"Shut up you idiots!"

"Why are there so many people in here? Trey is supposed to be resting!" - a short redhead entered the room.
"Myah! It's Ragin' Riddle!" - Grim shuddered.

"I am not "raging." I will be perfectly pleasant if you obey the rules! How are you doing, Trey? Can I bring you anything to eat or drink?" - he asked in a worry voice.
"I told you, Riddle: you don't need to fuss over me like this." - Trey said with a tight smile.

"But it's my fault that you got hurt." - red lowered his head in shame.
"What? He didn't tell us that part!" - Ace interfered.

"I needed to talk to him, so I went to the junior classroom at lunch. And then..." - Riddle told how he almost fell down the stairs but Trey saved him, but fell himself.

"Trey never would have slipped if he hadn't caught me when I was about to tumble over." - Riddle.
"Yeah, but if I hadn't, you would have just broken your fall with a flight spell. It was stupid of me to intervene. So you don't owe me anything." - Trey tried to reassure him.
"Still, I..." - Riddle.

"Hey, Y/n, d'you think...?" - Ace whispered to you quietly.
"I know."

"Riddle, come on! It's not gonna do anyone any good to have you harshing the vibe here. It's lame that Trey got hurt, but you'll rock the field that much harder to make up for him, right?" - Cater hugged housewarden by the shoulders.
"Well, I suppose that's true." - Riddle.

"All right, peeps, we should let Trey get his rest. Out, out, out!" - he rushed all of you out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Heartslabyul dorm: lounge

"All right, Cater. Was there something you didn't want to tell me in front of Trey?" - Riddle crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.
"You're always a step ahead of me, Riddle. I get the feeling Y/n-chan & co. know something about it. Want to fill us in?" - Cater and the others were now looking at you questioningly.