🌹Chapter 10🌹

Heartslabyul dorm: tea garden

"You little piece of-!" - you didn’t have time to finish the sentence when a hand covered your mouth.
"D-don't Y/n-chan...this could end badly for everyone...uh..." - Cater tried with all his might to hold you back which made you struggle even harder and he could hardly hold you you in place, so Trey came to his aid.

"Whoa, hold up! Is that one of your rules too?!" - Ace didn’t really pay attention to your struggle and pointed at Riddle.
"Yeah! If you want the tart gone, let me eat it!" - Grim.

"Housewarden, allow me to apologize. I was the one who suggested making a chestnut tart." - Trey said as 3 Caters fought you in the background and dodged your blows, but you pushed them away with an explosion without hurting them.
"The making of the tart is not the issue. The issue is bringing it HERE. Today. THAT is the transgression!" - Riddle.

"The stupidest rules I have ever heard! It's idiotic to follow them!!" - You shouted angrily, pointing your finger at him.
"What did you just call me? 'Idiot'?!" - Riddle turned to you in rage.

"Everyone, stop! Don't dig this hole any deeper! And Riddle, please try to remember that these are new students who've only been here a few days!" - Cater.

"Nah, bro. I've got a shovel and I am DIGGING. Throwing away a tart to obey some insane rule is about as foolish as it gets." - Ace.
"I agree with Ace. Of course, I understand that the rules do need to be followed, but...This is going much too far." - Deuce.

"Are you attempting to debate me? Bold move. But I'll bite. By breaking even the smallest rule, you are throwing wide the gate to anarchy." - Riddle.
"Everyone, I know you're afraid of getting your magic sealed away, but you know this is insane, right?" - Ace turned to the rest of the students.

“N-no, we, uh...” - the guy with purple hair answered awkwardly, putting his hand on the back of his head.
"Well? Isn't it?" - Riddle looked at him intently.
"Far from it, Housewarden Riddle, sir!" - He straightened up.
"We trust in your judgment, sir!" - the second guy with dark skin added.

“You little...” Grim growled.
"You spineless, fair-weather cowards..." - Ace.
"Pity bunch of fucking chickens!" - they looked very unhappy with your comment but said nothing.

"In the year since I became housewarden, not a single student from Heartslabyul House has dropped out or been held back a year. We are the only house that can boast such a feat. Furthermore, of everyone in this dorm, I have the best academic standing. Hence, I am the most correct! If you would simply obey me without question, we wouldn't need to contend so." - Riddle.

"Listen, we-!" - Deuce.
"It's not off with their heads because *I* want to do that. I do it because the rules must never be broken." - Riddle crossed his arms.
"....." - Trey.

"If you will not obey me, then I will have all of your heads!" - the housewarden summoned his staff and hit the ground with it.
"SHUT IT ALREADY!! No one cares about your shitty rules!" - you stood up to him. Riddle turned red with anger and glared at you.

"Okay, Y/n-chan, apologize to Riddle and let's all say, "Yes, Housewarden Riddle."?!" - Cater tried in vain to calm everyone and waved his arms.
"Don't tell me what to do!!"
"...I can't." - Deuce said and stood next to you.
"I don't bow to self-important tyrants!" - Ace joined.

"What did you just call me?" - Riddle whispered.
"He called you a tyrant for wantin' to destroy good food just 'cause you're throwin' a tantrum!" - Grim jumped out in front of you.

"Guys, I don't think we need to escalate this-" - Deuce.
"Off! With! Your! Heads!" - the red-haired man pointed the rod at you, a red light burst out of it and you felt a heaviness on your neck.