💥Chapter 2💥

NRC: Ramshackle dorm

"Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go." - Crowley stated with a smile.
You didn’t look at him and your hair covered your eyes, but he could still feel your terrible aura.
"Uh...*cough* come on, let's go." - Crowley.

Ramshackle Dorm: lounge

It looked even worse inside than outside. There was dust and cobwebs everywhere, half of all the furniture was broken and everything around was turned upside down.

"This should keep the elements at bay for the time being." - He began to sweat without hearing the answer.
"N-now, I should return to- ehh...my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself. Ta!" - with these words he ran away.

'This motherfucker. I swear to God, I will kill-' *BANG* - your thoughts were interrupted by lightning outside the window and the beginning of rain.

'Damn, the roof is leaking-'
"GWAH! It's pouring out there."
'Fuck...' You huffed in annoyance.
"Phew, finally a shelter - AAAAAGGH!!! NOOO!! NOT YOU!!" - Grim.

"Shut up you shitty meerkat!! What are you even doing here?"
"I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!"

"Why do you want to go to this school so badly?"
"Isn't it obvious?"
"No"

"I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet ..." Tears welled up in his eyes. You watched him closely.

"Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent! That's why I took the initiative and came here myself. You humans don't understand what a mistake you're makin'! Not lettin' me in is a great loss to the world!" - you just looked at him, unimpressed. You're too tired for this shit. The coffin was terribly cramped and uncomfortable and now your neck hurts.

A drop of water fell on him from the ceiling.
"Mrrao! I'm gettin' dripped on here!" - he tried to run to another corner, but a drop fell on him again.

"Bwah! Another hole in the roof! These flamin' ears are like my trademark, y'know? I can't let 'em get doused!" - He ran up and hid behind your leg.
"I don't care." - a drop of water fell on you.
"...shity rain." - you went into the corridor.

"Hey! Where are you going?"
"Find the damn buckets."
"I dunno why ya don't just magic those holes away. You could have it fixed in half a jiff. Ahhh, right. You can't use magic at all. Pffft. Man, you're use- *BOOM* MYAH !!" - an explosion burst from your hand.

"What was that?" - you turned to him with evil eyes.
"Nothing!! Nothing!!" - you looked at him one last time and went to get the buckets.

Ramshackle dorm: hallway

You walked along the dusty corridors and tried to find at least one bucket.
*Creak* "Huh?..." - you just shrugged off the strange noise and continued your search.

"Yee hee hee... Bwa ha ha ha ha ha. We haven't had visitors in ages!"
"Oh, I'm just itchin' for new friends! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" - you looked around, but didn’t see anyone.

"Hey! Stop hiding your cowards!" - you felt the coolness behind.
"What the...hell?" - turning around, you saw three ghosts in cloaks and top hats.