💥 Chapter 3💥

NRC: cafeteria

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" - Grim complained while lying on one of the tables and you sat on the bench in front of him.
"It's your damn problem."
"But you also took part in this! What's buggin' me is, Ace ain't even here yet! To make us wait, after what he did... Grrr!"
"......"
"......"
".....you said something about All Might guy yesterday?"

Timeskip

"I've never seen people with wings! This Hawks guy seems so cool!"
"Not as cool as me."

Timeskip.

"Ugh...Ace is super late now!" – indeed, he is 40 minutes late.
"I bet he up and bailed on us! Ain't no way am I doin' his punishment for him! C'mon, Y/n. I don't care if we gotta drag him kickin' and screamin', he's washin 'those windows!' - He jumped up and ran to the exit and you trailed beside him.

NRC: Classroom

"Hey! Ace! Get over here! Try to hide from me, will ya! Huh... Maybe there's really no one here?" - he looked around the empty classroom while you stood at the door.
"Oh, I wouldn't say that. I'm here." - a voice was heard, was it a living picture? For a second you were confused but quickly calmed down, unlike the raccoon.

"Bwaaah! That painting just talked!" - Grim hid behind you.
"Yes, and...? Is a talking painting really such an oddity at this school? The lady in the portrait on that wall talks too. As does the gentleman in the portrait on this one. As long as a painting has a mouth , why wouldn't it be able to talk? Is that really so strange?"
'Yes, it is.'

"Now, you seem to be searching for someone."
"We're lookin' for this guy called Ace. He's got messy hair and a heart drawn on his face." - Grim waved his paws while still hiding behind your leg.
"Ah, I know the one. A new student, I believe? Today was his first day at school. I think he went back to his dorm a while ago."

'This punk...'
"Myaaah! So it's true! He's tryin' to ditch us! Do you know which way he went?" - Grim growled angrily.
"The door to the dorms is in the eastern building. Let's chase after him, Y/n!" - he ran away from you again and you followed him.

NRC: hall of mirrors

Ginger slowly walked towards his dorm with his hands behind his head.
"Yeah right, like I'm gonna wash a hundred windows. I'm just gonna go back and-"
"AHA! GOTCHA!"
"Oh no! They saw me!"
"Stop right there, pal! No fair gettin' a head start! Wait!" - Grim was still far from him.
"Who in their right mind would ever wait?! Seeya!" - he started to run away.

"Ginger moron!!" - you ran after him and used explosions to speed up.
He turned around to see your angry figure right behind him and screamed in horror.
You kicked him from behind and pinned his head to the ground.
"Gaah!!?...Where the hell do you have so much strength?!"
"You're just a weakling."

"Hey! What's going on here?! Were those explosions?!" - a boy with blue hair and aquamarine eyes ran out from around the corner and there was a black spade sign on his face, he looked worried.
"None of your damn business. Go your own way!" - you shouted at him.
"Haa?! How rude, I just wanted to make sure everything is okay here! And what are you doing anyway?!"

"Hey! Let go! What are you bothering me for? You guys coulda just banged out the work yourself!" - You pressed his head harder against the cold floor.
“IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT THAT YOU ARE STUCK IN THIS SHIT!! And now you’re going to wash the windows and the chandelier, got it?!” - you screamed again at poor Ace while he twitched and tried to escape from your death grip.

"You have to wash a hundred windows as punishment? What the heck did you do?!" - the boy asked, sweating.
"This idiot got into a fight with a raccoon and nearly burned one of the statues." - you responded, aggressively letting go of the freshman.
“You were in on it too!” - He pointed his finger at you.
"Shut up! *whack*" - you slapped him on the head.

"You damaged a statue of the Great Seven?! No wonder he flew off the handle at you! After you managed to get into THIS school, how could you get in trouble on the very first day?!" - He began to lecture and scold Ace.
"Oh, shut up. Who are you, anyway?" - Ace and you looked at him questioningly.

"My name is Deuce. Deuce Spade. Don't you remember your own classmate? Uh..."
"You don't remember my neme either, do you?"
"That's not the point! You shouldn't try to shirk an order from the headmage!"
"Yeah, yeah, message received... Fine, let's bang out the windows already. Huh...?" - and only now you noticed how suspiciously quiet it became, you realized that Grim had escaped from you.

"The furball! He's gone!" - Ace exclaimed and began to look around, looking for Grim.
"Ah ha ha ha! I'll let you two handle the rest! See ya, suckers!" - he does not learn from his mistakes, someday this will destroy him.
"You caught me so YOU could run away yourself?!"
"GRIIIIM!!! YOU STUPID RACCOON!!" - you chased after him at incredible speed and the two boys looked after you in shock.

Not even a minute had passed before you caught the cat and returned to them.
"If anyone else escapes, I swear to God, I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!" - all three flinched from your scream.

NRC: cafeteria

Now you sit on a bench and closely watch the cat and ginger, who are washing windows and sweating nervously from your gaze. Deuce also stayed behind because he insisted on helping track them. In fact, waiting and chasing after these two had left you a little exhausted and, in addition to the headache, you were a little hungry. Somewhere in the hallway you think you saw a snack machine.

"Don't forget the chandelier. You keep an eye on them." - you pointed at Deuce.
“Where are you going? Do you want to throw us at Juice?” - Ace asked you accusingly.
"Do you want to escape?!" - Grim joined the ginger.
"It's not Juice! Deuce! With a D!" - The blue-haired man corrected him.
"Of course not! I'm just going to grab some snacks from the vending machine in the hallway! If you do any more crap again I WILL BLOW YOUR ASSES UP!!" - With one last warning glance you left, leaving the boys alone.

💥Small notes💥

- Now there will always be little notes or interesting facts at the end!
(ノ´ヮ')ノ*: ・*

-You're secretly into heroes too, but not as much as Deku.

- Hawks became Grim's favorite.

- Ace was a little amazed that you caught him and Grim so easily, but still doesn’t take your threats seriously.

- Deuce found her threatening, and somewhat similar to him in the past.

- I hope you liked this chapter!