🌹Chapter 12🌹

Heartslabyul dorm: rose maze

"Sleight of Hand!" - Trey pointed his pen at Riddle and cast some kind of spell.
"Confound it all! Still you oppose me, Trey?!" - the overblot also tried to use its magic, but nothing worked.

"All right! We've locked down Riddle's collaring attack!" - Trey announced.
"But not for long. We're still in kind of a tight spot here." - Cater was sweating.
"Yeah. Get this done quick, while I keep Off With Your Head sealed away!" - Trey.
"YEEAAAARGH!" - Riddle shouted in anger.

They all started shooting small spells, Ace and Grim created a fire tornado and Deuce threw cauldrons, but the black shadow protected Riddle from any attacks, although it kept its head away.

"GRAAAAH!!" - it flooded when Cater almost hit the head and lost his grip for a second.
'It means its head is weak, one powerful explosion can kill it.'

"Hey Y/n! You know, we could use some help here!" - Grim shouted tiredly to you, but was ignored.
You took a couple of steps back and when another cauldron flew at the monster, you ran straight to him.

“Y/n!!” - Trey.
"Y/n-chan?!" - Cater.
They watched in shock as you ran straight into the shadow's arms. But at the last moment, with the help of explosions, you rose into the air above the head of this one.

"AAAAAAAAH!! DIIIIIE!!" - Raising your hands nearby, you created a huge explosion right into the monster’s glass head.
"GRAAAAAH!!" - it screamed before the body of this one fell to the ground and dissolved into ink, going back into the ground.

"GAAAAAH!!" - Riddle also screamed and fell to the ground. The ink on his body also disappeared and disappeared into the ground.
"I...was wrong?! But that's...impossible...Isn't it...Mother?" - Riddle muttered before falling unconscious.

For a second, everyone was quiet and looked with wide eyes at the scene ahead while you internally fumed.
'WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO WEAK?!!! YOU SHOULD BE STRONGER!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!'

"Riddle!" “Trey came to his senses and ran to the lying housewarden. The others also joined.
Trey tried to shake him slightly, but it did nothing.

"He is OK?" - Deuce.
"He just turned into a damn monster. Of course he's not fine!" - you replied irritably, but lowered your tone.
"Well...yes." - he answered a little embarrassed.

You stood to the side while they tried to bring him to his senses, but he didn’t wake up. Just as you were about to approach, you felt a weight on your side and saw a ghost camera.
'I didn't take it...what the hell?'

You took it in your hands and it lightly flashed red and the glass sparkled.
'What's wrong with that?' - turning her camera forward, she began to glow brighter.

You directed it to the side until you realized that it glows brighter only in a certain direction, and following it, she pointed to the crowd of idiots.

You came closer.
"Y/n! Wake him up with your explosion like Ace!" - Grim waved his paws at you.
They fell silent when they noticed the camera and, after turning it a little more, it lit up very brightly, pointing at Riddle.

"Hmm, I think the ghost camera shouldn't glow so brightly." - Ace rubbed his chin.
"The camera shouldn't light up at all unless it's a flash. Did you do something Y/n-chan?" - Cater.

"No. I never used that crap."
"Hmm...maybe you could try taking a picture of Riddle?" - Grim.

"And how will this help?" - Ace.
"This makes no damn sense."
"Well, I guess we can try." - Trey began, looking worriedly at the red one.