🌹Chapter 11🌹

Ramshackle dorm: lounge

Ace again had nowhere to go and he sat outside for almost 4 hours whining from time to time for you to let him in, in the end you gave up and he could only sleep on the floor while Deuce settled on the couch.

Timeskip

You irritably walked over to the ginger sleeping on the floor. It was now 7 o'clock and everyone was already awake except Ace.
"*BOOM* WAKE UP CLOWN!!"
"AHHHHHH?!"

Timeskip

NRC: Mister S's mystery shop

You ran out of food so you quickly wrote down a grocery list and kicked the trio out of the dorm, saying you'd come back later, maybe. The bird and Trey will be there, everything will be fine.

Of course, you can steal Crowley's money and eat in the cafeteria, but you still prefer to cook the food yourself and make it quite spicy. Besides, you shouldn’t rely too much on food prepared by a ghost.

You wandered around the store in case you needed anything else, wondering if it was legal to sell some of these things...

But tired of the annoying music, you were returning to the checkout when you ran into someone.
"Hey!"
"Don't stand in the middle of the aisle!" - in front of you stood that guy with big ears from the botanical garden.

"Hm? Oh, you were the one who beat up those seniors in the cafeteria." - he answered looking you over.
"So what? If that's all then get out of my way!" - you bumped your shoulder with him and irritably shoved your hands into your pockets.

"Wait, you wanted to start a fight with Leona too, right? Heh, you know, if it weren’t for me, you might have lost a couple of teeth, so now you’re kind of in my debt. Shehehehehe." - He laughed quietly.

"I could have done it just fine on my own! No one asked you to interfere, mongrel! Just shut up already and disappear!" - throwing one last aggressive glance at him, you left.

"Well, hello again little imp. How can I help you this time?" - Sam stood at the register, as if waiting for you, and you silently gave him your list. He barely glanced before disappearing into the depths of the store.

Quickly paying with Crowley's card, you returned to Ramshackle to leave the package and reluctantly went to the hall of mirrors.

Timeskip

Heartslabyul dorm: rose maze

You might be a little late, but it doesn't matter. After walking through the labyrinth, you found a crowd of students standing around something.
Walking around them, you noticed a familiar fiery cat.

"Y/n, where have you been for so long?! You said that you would catch up with us and we were waiting for you in the hall of mirrors, but you didn’t appear!" - Grim ran up to you and pointed his paw at you accusingly.

"Shut up, be glad I came at all." - you weren’t going to interfere at all, they started it themselves, let them figure it out themselves. You will just watch.

"Idiots lost, didn't they?" - you asked the cat.
"Yes, it was all so fast..." - he bowed his head sadly.
"They didn't have a chance from the start." - you were distracted by the sound of an impact ahead.

Ace stood there in front of a fallen Riddle.
"You shut your spoiled little mouth!" - Ace shouted and furiously looked at the housewarden.
"Wh-what?" - He grabbed his cheek in bewilderment with his eyes wide open.