🌹Chapter 8🌹

A/n: Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to rewrite the prologue and change the book description because I don't like them.
Enjoy reading.

NRC: cafeteria

"Hey, Riddle! What's shakin', pal? You're lookin' adorbs, as always!" - Cater tried to defuse the situation, but failed.

"Hmph. Cater, keep running that mouth and you'll lose it-along with the rest of your head." - Riddle said irritably.
"Sorry, sorry! My bad!" - Cater.

"Myah?! You're the guy who put that stupid collar on me at the ceremony orientation!" - Grim screamed
"And you're the new students who were nearly expelled yesterday." - the red-haired man finally turned his attention to you.

Now he was in his school uniform and you could get a better look at him. He had short red hair with two streaks, and gray eyes.
He also looked at you and Grim and then frowned.

"I'll ask that you do not refer to my signature spell as a "stupid collar." The headmage's habit of tolerating rulebreakers like you is going to send this entire campus spiraling into chaos one day. Those who break the rules should have their heads removed immediately, without exception." - He said.

"*Dude, seriously? This guy looks like a wimp, but talks like a monster!*" Ace muttered quietly.
"The headmage may have forgiven you, but if you break any further rules, I assure you I will not." - Riddle glared at you, but you returned his frown.
Was this little guy trying to threaten you?

Ace asked to take off his collar and Riddle refused, starting to lecture them, but you ignored this unnecessary part and continued your lunch.

"Now, as per rule 339..."The post-meal beverage is to be lemon tea with two sugar cubes." Thus, I must go to acquire my sugar cubes. Farewell. *Don't even get me started on them violation of running out of sugar cubes...!*" - when Riddle finally left, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

But you heard a strange sound of something dripping, it sounded like it was in your head but then stopped.
'What is this?...whatever.' - you reconnected to the conversation in front of you.

"Riddle managed to secure the housewarden title before the end of his very first week at school. I know he can come off a bit harsh, but he's not a bad guy. Everything he does, he does because he thinks it'll improve the dorm." - Trey.
"Would a good guy go around putting collars on strangers' necks?" - Grim.

“Heh heh...” Trey and Cater laughed awkwardly.
"So what's this "signature spell" he mentioned?" - Grim asked and sat down on the table next to you.

"Hm? You're curious about Riddle's signature spell?" - Cater.
"That means, like... It's a spell that only he can cast, right?" - Deuce.
"I doubt he's the only person in the whole world...But yes, a signature spell is a magical ability that is, generally speaking, unique to its user. You'll learn about them in class soon enough." - Trey explained, and this caught your attention.

"Riddle's signature spell allows him to temporarily seal away the magic of another. The spell is named..."Off With Your Head!"." - Cater.
"Even the name is completely psycho!" - Grim raised his paws.

“Although, it sounds like a quirk from Y/n’s world.” - Grim put his paw on his chin and looked at you.
"Hm? What quirk?" - Ace asked and now they all looked at you, and you frowned at them in response.

"Quirks are superpowers. In my world, more than half the population gets them from a young age."
"So the explosions you create are your quirk?" - Deuce.

"Yes." - you replied a little irritably.
“And there’s also a superhero in her world- Hmm?!” - you quickly covered the cat’s mouth. You were NOT going to spill all that crap now, maybe next time.
"What?" - Deuce.
"Nothing." - you hissed and glanced at Grim so that he would close his mouth.