It's your birthday

The sun beamed through your blinds, hitting your face and waking you up.

Your eyes fluttered open and you stretched under the covers, sitting up in the process. "It's my birthday!" You exclaimed to your dog, who laid by your feet at the end of the bed. They moved slightly before staying asleep. "Okay, be that way then. I'll celebrate with Sana instead," you jokingly said.

You turned on your phone and saw the messages and voice messages you received from midnight up til now.

You smiled seeing your friends and family's loving paragraphs. You were so overcome with joy that you forgot about your dog having now woken up, needing to use the bathroom. They barked at you, getting your attention.

"Right. Sorry about that, hon. Let's go." You got out of bed and slipped on your girlfriend's hoodie over your tank top.

You were sad when Sana told you the night before that she was going to be away on the day of your birthday, but you told her you understood and that there was nothing she could do about it.

You sighed to yourself while having the scent of Sana remain on her hoodie, starting to miss her even more today because it was an important day to you.

She's a busy girl. Not much I can do.

You opened your bedroom door and started your walk down the hallway to the kitchen with your dog running ahead. You heard a noise of something banging against the wall, but decided it was probably just your dog wanting to go outside.

"I'm coming, hold on!" You yelled to your dog, still slightly drowsy from just waking up.

As you made your way into the bright kitchen, you were met with the best surprise ever.

"Surprise!" You screamed out of shock when Sana popped out from behind the kitchen counter, a bunch of decorations scattered around the area.

Sana started laughing upon seeing your reaction and made her way towards you, opening her arms at the same time.

"Happy birthday, my love." Your heart rate was still racing, due to the fact that she scared you, but you quickly calmed down being in her embrace.

"Sana? W-what are you-" "I wanted to surprise you! You know I would never miss your birthday, even if I was on tour. I flew in just last night and came in here to set up while you slept," she said giggling as the two of you moved back and forth in each others arms.

"You just got back from tour? Did you sleep at all? Are you tired?" You had many questions and Sana just shushed you. "Don't worry about me, babe. Today's your day, and it's going to be the best. I love you, Y/N, nothing is going to keep me away from you."

You looked into her eyes and she smiled lovingly at you before leaning down to kiss you. You returned the kiss as you deepened it.

Pulling apart, you put your head onto her neck. "Thank you for being here. I really missed you." "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

                                         ****
After you spent the day with Sana and friends and  a wonderful dinner to end with, you came home and immediately Sana grabbed your hand, dragged you with her towards your room.

Giggling you asked, "What are we doing?" You had your hopes, but wanted to make sure.

"What we obviously hadn't done in too long," Sana replied with a sly smile. You blushed and she opened your door, before pulling you in kissing you against it.

Things quickly heated up and before you knew it, she was on top of you on your bed.

"Wait, baby. I have something for you," Sana interrupted between kisses. You pouted at her, "After." She laughed at your comment, "No, now. Before we get too carried away and I forget." She climbed off of you and you sat up against your headboard.

"You didn't have to get me anything. You being here is enough." You told her as she was digging through her suitcase. She shook her head, "We haven't been together in months and I got this because it reminded me of you when I saw it."

She came back and sat facing you on the side of the bed, handing you a small necklace box wrapped with a mini bow around it. "Open this first," Sana said giving you an envelope after.

You smiled and Sana stared at you with hearts in her eyes as she watched you open it to reveal a handwritten letter.

You unfolded the paper to read, "Happy birthday, lover! Another year I'm glad you were blessed with, another year I'm grateful we met, and another year I'm happy you're here on this Earth. The moment we met at that cafe and you spoke to me was the moment I fell for you, even if I didn't realize it at first. I always knew deep down that you are the one for me. You are extremely beautiful, you always know how to make me happy when I'm down and you always make me laugh, you get along so well with the other girls and it makes me smile seeing you all act like a family, and without you in my life, I'm not sure I could be who I am today. You have taught me so much. How to love and be loved. I never thought I could meet someone who makes me feel the most loved as much as you do. I love you, forever and ever,

Love, Sana."

You felt tears in your eyes when you got to the bottom of the page, feeling a hand on your cheek. You looked up to Sana caressing your face, wiping your tears that escaped.

"Are you okay?" You leaned into her hand, "I'm more than okay. I love you so much, Sana." She leaned in and kissed you, "Open your present!" She said excitedly.

You laughed and sniffled before pulling the ribbon to remove the seal.

Graff  labeled the box and you gasped upon seeing it. "Babe..." "What? Keep going!"

You became nervous and slowly opened the box to reveal a small shiny butterfly necklace.

"Do you like it? I know how much you love butterflies so..." You were afraid to even touch it, "I-I love it! But how much was it-" Sana shook her head before lightly grabbing the necklace and opening it, getting up to move behind you. "Don't worry about that. Money is nothing when it comes to you. I'm their ambassador as well..."

You were at a loss for words as she moved your hair to one side, wrapping her arms around you to clasp the necklace around your neck. She leaned down and kissed your shoulder before turning her phone on and going to the camera app. "Do you like it?" She asked, showing you how you looked on the screen. "It's beautiful, I love it. And I love you."

Sana took a couple selfies with you in front of her to save to look at whenever she missed you if she was ever apart from you.

The moment she put her phone down you turned around kissed her.

Sana smiled against you as you slowly lowered her against your pillows. "How was your birthday?" "Wonderful. Best ever, thanks to you. I can't express my love for you in words." She smirked and pulled you in closer, "Show me then?"

You smiled and leaned in, ready to show your love for the most amazing day.