Part - 6💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

ENJOY READING ❤❤

Ekta : And Teja , Kundrra, this story is little deep and full of emotions so there will be more intimate scenes.. Director will inform you about that before shooting starts .. So both of you please do meet him after your couple test..

All the best guys .I trust you guys both... Let's make this web series a successful one 🤩

Teju and Karan : sure mam☺

Teju and karan were going to their respective vanity to get ready for their look tests.. Teju and Rahul were little distant from Karan and Omi ,but Karan could hear what they are talking...

Rahul: Teju, ek suggestion hai... Please stay away from Karan Kundrra.

Teju: Why...? 🤨

Rahul: You don't know about him. Uski ex ne Karan ko accuse kiya hai ki he cheated her. And iss industry me sab usko bad boy naam se hi bulate hain. You are so innocent, so please stay away from him.

Karan felt very bad and hurt. His mind started thinking that Teju also would think like this about him. Omi's anger reached its height. He moved towards them, but Karan held his hand and stopped him.

Omi: Karan... Leave me... Aaj me usko 😡

Karan: No, Omi... Work place hai. Koi tamasha nahi chahiye mujhe. Let's go.

They were about to go, but they heard Teju's loud voice. Only Rahul, Omi, and Karan could hear this conversation.

Teju: Stop it, Rahul... I don't want to hear anything regarding this.

Rahul: But Teju 😕

Teju: Please, Rahul... I know you are concerned about me... But it's very wrong to judge someone without knowing that person's side... Kya uss ladki ke paas koi evidence hai to prove that Karan is a cheater or did she show any evidence to the media... She just said that he cheated her... Karan didn't even reply anything bad to her or about her in the media... This shows his dignity... He doesn't need any publicity.

Karan was taken aback. Omi smiled hearing this 😀.

Rahul: But Teju... He had many relationships, and even he is an arrogant person... Uska Roadies dekha hai maine, he slapped a contestant, and also many people told me from his sets that he is a very short-tempered person.

Teju: Did you see him getting angry? Yes, he had a few relationships, but uska matlab ye nahi tha ki he is a cheater or a bad person... And I'm shocked listening to you... You, being in the television industry, didn't even know that these shows can be scripted... It's a very stupid reason, Rahul. I am staying in his house for the past 4 days... I didn't see him getting angry for small reasons or getting close to me... In fact, he is a very sweet and genuine person... So without knowing him, please don't pass these judgments.

Rahul: I'm sorry, Teju 😕.

Teju: It's okay, Rahul... Let's go... I need to get ready for the look test.

Karan stood there still.. He was surprised by this women.. She barely knows him but still she defended him.. 

 Omi : Karan... Dekha.. Ye ladki sachme alag hai... Voh kitna jaanti hai tere bareme? She knows barely about you, fir bhi tere liye stand li.. I'm so happy today😌 

 Karan's eyes filled with tears 🥺 but he masked his emotions and went inside the vanity..

**************************************
Tejasswi entered into her vanity.. There were 8 members waiting for her inside..