Part - 81💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

complete the targets for the next part

ENJOY READING❤❤

The sun had barely risen over the bustling city as Teju ran alongside Karan in the nearby park.. Participating in Khatron Ke Khiladi wasn't just a competition for her.. It was a test of her limits, a way to prove to herself and others what she was capable of...  Karan, being a supportive boyfriend and fiancee, accompanied her during her morning jogging and joined her at the gym..

Karan ran an extra lap and turned back to check if Teju could match his speed.. He saw her bending down, taking deep breaths..

Karan : Teju.. jaldi aa.. aaj hume ek extra lap start karna hai na?.. 

Karan called out.. Teju shook her head and sat on the bench, exhaustion evident on her face.. 

Teju : Mujse nahi hoga, Sunny.. kalse extra laps le rahe hein.. Please, aaj itna hi kaafi hai..

Karan jogged back to her and sat beside her, taking her hand in his..

Karan : Arey.. par kya hogaya?.. abhi tuje aur stamina build karna padega.. I know it's tough, but you're getting stronger every day.. Remember why you're doing this.. Khatron Ke Khiladi is going to be challenging, but you're tougher.. humne sirf 20 minutes jogging kiye hain.. Aur karna hai hume..

He encouraged her..

Teju : Par Sunny, I'm tired..

Karan : Humne kuch kiya hi nahi..

She playfully slapped his shoulder.. 

Teju : Stop it Sunny.. No flirting.. thodi der rest karne do.. phir gym pe bhi jaana hai..

Karan laughed and looked at her..

Karan : Alright, thoda rest kar le.. But remember, you are one of the strongest people I know.. It's okay to feel tired, but don't let that stop you.. Take a moment, catch your breath, and then we'll finish this together.. Main tere saath hun, har kadam..ok?..

Teju looked into his eyes, drawing strength from his support.. After a few minutes of rest, they resumed their jogging, completing the extra lap together.. After jogging, they had a light breakfast and then headed to the gym.. She paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and pushed the heavy glass door open..

She moved towards her personal trainer, Alsaf, who was waiting for them inside.. Karan hugged Alsaf..

Karan : Good Morning, Alsaf...

Alsaf : Morning Karan.. Morning Teja..

Teju : Morning Alsaf.. 

Alsaf : Ready for today's session, Teja, Karan..

Teju : Ready as ever, Alsaf.. Aaj kya naya leke aaye ho? Please, Alsaf, aaj thoda kam difficult rakho.. 

Alsaf chuckled at Teju's request.. Karan intervened with a mischievous smile..

Karan : No No Alsaf.. Isko achese drill karna..

Teju : Hello Sir.. phir aapko bhi drill karenge.. koi option nahi hai.. 

Karan raising his hands in surrender..

Karan : Acha.. phir nahi chahiye Alsaf.. Kam difficult hi rakho..

Alsaf : Tum dono phirse shuru mat karo.. Aaj hum thoda easy jayenge.. aaj hum mental toughness pe focus karenge.. So abh we'll start with some obstacle courses and then move on to endurance training..